yoga and herniated disk

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jun 22, 2014 11:24pm
via Android

I recently found out I have a herniated disk because of this some days I'm in alot of pain that its hard for me to do things I like. I have heard yoga is very good for this and I was wondering if anyone had any yoga routines.

23 Jun
I would probably talk to a physical therapist or personal trainer on this matter cause no one wants to tell ya something that may hurt you further talk to a medical professional that knows your situation :) be careful
23 Jun
Yeah I know I figured it was worth a try if anyone on here may be a medical professional or dealt with the same problem thank you though
23 Jun
Right well I hope you figure something out my mom has had major back problems in the past and me minor but it would be best for someone that knows all you got going on can actually see MRI and stuff to know exactly what's going on and what you can do my mom don't listen well and she kept doing what her dr told her not to and wound up having l4-6 fuzed due to it and now lives with constant pain and pills just would hate to see someone else do that to their selves is all hope...
23 Jun
No I agree and appreciate the concern I figured maybe someone may have gone through the same you know?
24 Jun
I have this problem and I have found swimming really good. Losing things up, and helps with the pain
45 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 2:33am
via iOS
Right on
Jun 23, 2014 3:56am
via Android

I am having the same problem, I have a slipped disk. I am being referred to a PT for the pain and in the meantime trying some stretching and yoga. Doctor gave me a go so I figure it can hopefully only help!

(Hoping I'm replying to this right, just downloaded the app)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51