8 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Aug 6, 2014 10:47pm
via Android

I really wanna be able to become more flexible and I wanna start with splits. I was stretching every day for 2 and a half weeks but ended up quitting. How long would it take to get them down? I'm trying to stay motivated

07 Aug
I wouldn't mind helping you we can stretch twice a day :)
07 Aug
I dont recommend that I strongly suggest stretches. Follow or kik me @ leilaskik
18 Aug
Kik me on: shonamidget. Talk to me and I will teach you how to do them. I learnt how to do them myself but haven't dobe them in ages. Im going to try get back into them. We could work together if you want :)
07 Sep
May i join in? I was in gymnastics for most of my youth and 30 years later would to do then again. Thanks!
17 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 3:08pm
via Android

Hi want a buddy so I can do the splits you want to be my buddy workout buddy for more flexibility follow me and we can talk more on kik  @ kik  16shnaynay

159 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 4:02pm
via Android

Download the free Bihar school of yoga ebook called 'Asana Mudra Bandha' and follow the beginner section. If you do the stretches in a systematic way from toe to head as is there in the book it makes you flexible without the overstretching tears. It made me twice as flexible just in a day :)

Also look up the pose downward dog. Hold for at least a minute everyday.

Hope this helps.

08 Aug
Ok and I added a pic to my profile which shows how to do splits . Check it out :)
08 Aug
Thanks so much :-)
1 Post
Aug 9, 2014 2:25am
via Android

Hi its me Abby. The friend of the Nadine's. I was wondering if I could join with you guys. Nadine said it was okay and I wanted to check with you.

09 Aug
Thats fine
211 Posts
Aug 15, 2014 6:05pm
via Android

Hey !! Just a suggestion before u try to do a split be very warm and drenched in sweat. If u go on YouTube u will get a split soon. I got mine too. Best of luck!

23 Posts
Apr 16, 2016 9:02pm

Thanks for sharing your goal! I'd encourage your to stay patient and consistent. Splits are acutally very advanced. Take it step by step, slowing stretchign your hamstrings, hips and hip flexors.
I have a few workouts that I'd recommend: 

It may take several years of a consistent practice to get into splits easily. Howerver, you'll get a lot of benefit along the way. 

15 Posts
Apr 17, 2016 6:00pm
via Android

It could take a couple of months. Stretching the lower back and hips are helpful too in achieving the splits.

1 Post
Sep 7, 2016 10:44am
via Android

Count me in!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51