Benefits of yoga?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 5:44pm
via Android

I am interested in starting a yoga program.. But I feel like it may be too easy in terms of actually seeing physical results. I'm sure it will make me mentally feel better also, but so do workouts that actually 'give the burn'. Any feedback?? Thanks :-)

12 Nov
Honestly if done right yoga is probably one of the hardest workouts you can do. It really makes you much stronger among many other benefits
12 Nov
In my opinion
12 Nov
I completely agree with James.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 6:09pm
via Android

It is relaxing and as well as being mentally relaxing can also relax your muscles if they are tight and contracted

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 6:13pm
via Android

Yoga exercices will set you free.. With your body and soul! Just try it and you'll see the results

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 6:24pm
via Android

Thanks everyone!! I will start a yoga program soon. I am already doing doing 3 other programs .. I dont want to take on too much, but after this I will start one. Any recommendations??

17 Nov
I haven't really checked out the yoga programs/workouts in this app yet, but I warmly recommend the Daily Yoga app. I've been using it for a couple of years and I love it. They have a free beginners program and some free sessions as well. And as James wrote, yoga is one of the best and most versatile workouts there is. I mean imagine the power and stamina it takes to do headstands and arm or shoulder stands!
Silviehibdon
45 Posts
Apr 16, 2016 8:42pm

Hi Karen, I hope your yoga journey is going well! Let me know if you have any questions!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51