New to Yoga

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 2:40pm
via Android

I am trying to find an interesting Yoga regimen to compliment the programs I am trying from this app (Abdominal Foundation I, and Strong Body Builder). I am looking for something that is more meditation oriented then strenuous. I have seen the plethora of different Yoga styles, but which ones should I look into? Help... please.

14 Apr
Hi Jacob, Silvie, Verified Trainer, here. I created Yoga for Relaxation collection that you can check out here: http://www.skimble.com/collections/42059-yoga-for-relaxation
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 5:03pm
via Android

I'm actually not completely happy with the different yoga workouts in this app. Most of them are just that, workouts, and not for relaxing. I prefer a slower pace and having time to get into and out of poses correctly.

I've created a couple of yoga sessions myself and they are a bit more towards the meditative, with poses held for longer periods of time. Otherwise I recommend the Daily Yoga app that's one hundred percent great yoga.

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 6:56pm
via Android

You could try this for instance Yoga for Cold (AW), you don't need to be sick to do it. :) I have a series of workouts called Balance Work, they could also be beneficial for learning yoga. I try to always write thorough instructions to the poses so beginners can follow too.

03 Mar
Thank you I will have to try a few of them.
04 Mar
You're welcome! Good luck!
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 5:29am
via iOS
Hi guys. I am also deeply interested in Yoga. Anna i did the workout from your procided link. Could you please give us more workout links. Also what about the other app? I downloaded it(yoga daily) but ut is basically not much for free.
06 Mar
If you go to my profile you can find my created workouts there under the workouts tab. I went pro on Daily Yoga a long time ago, but when I started using it a couple of years ago they had quite a lot for free, like a ten day beginner's tour.
07 Mar
Thank you Anna)
07 Mar
You're welcome!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 12, 2015 11:30am

Yoga can help you Improves Blood Circulation, Decreases stress, glow shining on face, weight lose and personal fitness. Yoga help in both  Physical Health and  Mental Health.

http://www.apoorvayoga.com/

yoga teacher training india

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51