New to Yoga

5 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 2:40pm
via Android

I am trying to find an interesting Yoga regimen to compliment the programs I am trying from this app (Abdominal Foundation I, and Strong Body Builder). I am looking for something that is more meditation oriented then strenuous. I have seen the plethora of different Yoga styles, but which ones should I look into? Help... please.

14 Apr
Hi Jacob, Silvie, Verified Trainer, here. I created Yoga for Relaxation collection that you can check out here:
382 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 5:03pm
via Android

I'm actually not completely happy with the different yoga workouts in this app. Most of them are just that, workouts, and not for relaxing. I prefer a slower pace and having time to get into and out of poses correctly.

I've created a couple of yoga sessions myself and they are a bit more towards the meditative, with poses held for longer periods of time. Otherwise I recommend the Daily Yoga app that's one hundred percent great yoga.

382 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 6:56pm
via Android

You could try this for instance Yoga for Cold (AW), you don't need to be sick to do it. :) I have a series of workouts called Balance Work, they could also be beneficial for learning yoga. I try to always write thorough instructions to the poses so beginners can follow too.

03 Mar
Thank you I will have to try a few of them.
04 Mar
You're welcome! Good luck!
23 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 5:29am
via iOS
Hi guys. I am also deeply interested in Yoga. Anna i did the workout from your procided link. Could you please give us more workout links. Also what about the other app? I downloaded it(yoga daily) but ut is basically not much for free.
06 Mar
If you go to my profile you can find my created workouts there under the workouts tab. I went pro on Daily Yoga a long time ago, but when I started using it a couple of years ago they had quite a lot for free, like a ten day beginner's tour.
07 Mar
Thank you Anna)
07 Mar
You're welcome!
2 Posts
Mar 12, 2015 11:30am

Yoga can help you Improves Blood Circulation, Decreases stress, glow shining on face, weight lose and personal fitness. Yoga help in both  Physical Health and  Mental Health.

yoga teacher training india

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51