2 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 11:37pm
via Android

I am looking for a good beginners yoga program. Does any one have one. I am not very experienced in yoga but have been told that it would be good for me due to my injuries from the military. So any info would be great

12 Mar
Try the 10 day beginners tour in the Daily Yoga app. It's free. You'll learn the basics of yoga and be able to move on from there. There are a few yoga programs on Skimble, but they often don't have thorough enough explanations for beginners. Do the Daily Yoga beginners tour twice, try other sessions on it and then choose from the yoga sessions and programs available on Skimble. I also suggest finding a Sun Salutation for beginners video on YouTube, since sun salutations are the foundation of yoga. Good luck!
08 May
Anna W is right I use Daily Yoga also....the yoga 10 day tour will get you accustom to preforming each pose correctly......breathing for beginners, meditation, sun salutations, standing & seated routine are my fav sessions
16 Apr
Hi Todd, Silvie, Verified Trainer, here. Thank you for sharing your concerns. Since you have injuries, I'd highly recommend you consult your yoga practice with a teacher and then come back to an app type of guidance. Let me know if I can be of a further help.
2 Posts
Mar 12, 2015 11:29am

Boost Your Energy With Yoga , Yoga is a deeply spiritual practice, improve stamina, strength andbody flexibility, concentration and balance, improved metabolism,.

[url =] Yoga Teacher Training India[/url]

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51