Yoga for all

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Jan 20, 2016 10:13pm
via iOS
Has anyone ever noticed when you first start doing yoga you really stink at it? I noticed that and honestly I felt really bad. I am young and an average weight and I have done some yoga in the past but I just couldn't seem to do as much as I use to. Some moves were harder than others in not anywhere near as good as I thought I would be at this time, I can nearly touch my toes. But I say all of that to say this. No matter your age nor weight, I think if you set your mind to doing yoga and practice it enough there will come a time where you will be able to do those oh so challenging moves, not so challenging anymore. :) have a great day ! And yoga for everyone!
05 Feb
I am 19 and yoga give me a nightmare every time I try to do it
14 Feb
Keep trying I'm 50 and I'm finally getting hang of it after months of trying . lol
2 Posts
Jan 25, 2016 4:59am
via Android

I'm 50 just starting it, yes yoga hard just now getting where I can do a plow and a bow. I feel amazing my granddaughter can't do everything at 11 lmao. Honestly Stretching the Yoga Way

25 Mar
So glad to see your encouraging words, Kim!
3 Posts
Feb 5, 2016 12:58am
via iOS
I know, I'm just now able to correctly do downward facing dog. I felt as if my back wasn't correctly positioned. But I think I have it now:) 
06 Feb
I want to start doing yoga,but i do noz know how to start? How did you do it?
08 Feb
Well honestly I had read a lot about it on book I checkout from the library. It seemed fascinating to me. I started by touching my toes and doing the easier positions like child's pose and corpse pose until I felt comfortable enough to move on go something else. It took a few weeks to feel like I wasn't going ever be able to do some positions, for me to realize that, hey everyone has to start at one point or another. I stopped comparing to pros and started doing it with my sister, who I'm glad jokes with me...
25 Mar
Yes, start with poses that seem doable. As your flexibility increases over time, you move on to more challenging poses. Great advice on not comparing yourself to others, the best way to move forward is to focus on yourself!
25 Mar
Millica - look up "Yoga Starter Kit" collection. It's great for beginners.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51