What all does yoga help with ?

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 12:54am
via iOS
I have anxiety which I take meds for and I need to lose belly fat and I need to tone my tummy and legs what all does yoga help with?
15 Mar
Relaxction and flexibly. (: I love doing it
15 Mar
I have anxiety too, yoga helps. Try pocket yoga, its a great app
15 Mar
Same here, I've been anxiety free since I started yoga and B12 vitamins, the meds were just a bandaid for me
29 Apr
Yoga can help you with all of these! Feel free to check out my collections on my profile!
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 1:35am
via Android

Yoga helps with stress plus it can also help with anxiety, i also have anxiety, but it has decreased in the last few weeks, a healthier life style helps for sure.

15 Mar
Thank you somebody finally understands
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 1:39am
via Android

Do u ever get panic attacks or mostly just stressed ?

16 Mar
I have had anxiety attacks before
16 Mar
It's mostly constant stress
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 2:56am
via Android

It helps with life in general, imo.

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 3:06am
via iOS
Helps flexibility and stretches ligaments which could make you taller
Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 3:12am
I take kolinopin and it helps so much I don't agree with taking meds but that's one med and my adderal that is my miracle
Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 3:13am
Lol if it makes me taller that would be great I'm only 5 foot lol but my mom is 5 2 and dad is 5 8
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 16, 2013 1:53am
via iOS
It's pretty much keeping you away from stress and noise!
16 Mar
Not where I live it's always someone being loud or picking at you while working out
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 17, 2013 1:53am
via Android

I have 3 kids under 10 along with slot of lower back and hip probe. It has helped me with all of that along with patience and anxiety

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 8:48pm
via iOS
Yoga has helped me in many aspects! I used to take Xanax for anxiety and occasional panic attacks, but haven't for a few years. Great way overall to deal with stress and focus my mind, while also staying strong physically. I also have some lower back issues with a vertebrate that is out of alignment, so yoga helps keep my core strong, which reduces those flare ups.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 9:00pm
via Android

Its great for anxiety and flexibility. It is not for losing weight

22 Mar
Hmmm idk about that, in ways it can definitely help with weight loss. I guess depends what the person is trying to accomplish.
25 Mar
Yoga was originally intended for spirituality and mental health. Those looking to do yoga should b focused on inner peace and not weight loss.
25 Mar
Without a doubt, I was just saying the weight loss comes with the territory

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51