Help

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 1, 2013 6:40pm
via iOS
So I need a beach body fast! I've been working out and dieting but nada what work outs should I do??
Image_thumb
176 Posts
May 1, 2013 10:12pm
via Android

Been on that same mission for a bit too Grant. By beach body I'm assuming you mean a big upper body with six pack abs.

Mix up the cardio with strength training if possible. I took some of my favorite exercises (no weights included) to use my body weight to hit every area of my body (arms, back, abs, legs, butt, and calves) so I burn fat and build muscle. It's called 20x10.

If you really want to get that V-shape body focus on burning fat off of your core (including your lower back), do pull-ups for your arms and upper back, push ups work good too. Also, challenge your abs in different ways, this will keep your body burning more calories because you'll have to work harder to master each exercise. I found some good exercises at ab-workouts-guide.com.

For diet try eating good fats like olive (oil too), nuts (macadamia, almonds, walnuts, not peanuts), avacado. They don't just keep your heart healthy they also prevent stomach fat. Also, cut back on soda. Keep a protien rich diet (lean protien -- fish, eggs, turky, etc). Hope this helps.

Good luck and God Bless!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 1, 2013 11:02pm
via iOS
You think your work out will help me get a six pack with pecks?
01 May
It's helped me get a bigger chest and chiseled arms. I've been working out for some time now. I've built my six pack from doing exercises that I put in this workout (and other workouts as well). If you really want to my workout and you want to work on your chest directly during this workout, just do wide pushups instead of the various pushups. Your chest will feel it.
03 May
Thanks for the thumbs up on the workout. Keep me posted on your progress.
06 May
Lol I could barley do it now! Il try tho
08 May
Keep at it. Even if you barley through it... Your body will adjust. Just rest, eat healthy, and above all have fun. Keep me posted and God Bless. I know you'll reach your goal.
Icon_missing_thumb
20 Posts
May 8, 2013 12:27am
via iOS
Try a program called Insanity from beachbody or Revabs also by beachbody i did insanity and i have awesome abs now ( i don't mean to brag lol ) and Revabs i didn't finish all of it but it's also very good

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51