4 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
May 8, 2013 1:39pm
via iOS
Hello! My name is Rebecca, I'm a 16-year-old Dutch girl and I'm all new to yoga.
I'm doing yoga for like 3 days now and I'm having pain everywhere in my body (mostly my arms).
Off course its normal, because I'm just getting started, but i want to now for sure that I'm not damaging my body! So , should i continue? Or should i take rest? I really don't know....

If you have any help or advice, please subscribe! I want to become more active in life and it will help me very much if you'd care to help me
08 May
Try following along with YouTube classes or download an app. If it hurts your form in incorrect so watch then learn :)
10 May
Ik ben van België! :-D
29 Apr
Hi Rebecca, you are on the right track. Yes to both. Continue and also take a rest. You may try easier yoga positions and see how they feel to you. Keep me posted!
102 Posts
May 8, 2013 3:10pm
via Android

Yes it can hurt when you are first starting.

20 Posts
May 8, 2013 3:13pm
via iOS
I can't help you much cause i consider myself a beginner too but  Just make sure to breath well during the whole training and don't push your body too far, while practcing the postures just let it go smoothly and inhale and exhale slowly, yoga should be relaxing and it needs alot of time to master the poses and it needs constant stretching.

Good luck, i love yoga
08 May
Yes! Don't force it...breathe into it.
12 Posts
May 9, 2013 2:40am
via Android

I know what you mean. I just started doing yoga today and it was tougher than I expected haha 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51