Flexibility, how long!!!

2 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
May 18, 2013 6:28pm
via iOS
If i stretch every night to help flexibility how long will it on averAge take to do splits etc. as i always think i am nt doin good enough as only been doing it couple weeks bt dont know if takes long time or not. Please help or share ur experience. Will really help
18 May
Takes a long time. Months or more. No quick way that i know of sorry
122 Posts
May 18, 2013 11:14pm
via Android

It depends on your age and how much you kept up with your flexibility when you were younger. If you were able to do the splits after the age of 7 then you will be able to regain that flexibility much quicker than if you just started. For me, I was able to do the splits roughly 5 years ago and it took me about 2 months of stretching everyday to do it again (Im 21 btw). When I first started to do the splits it took about a year and a half. The older you get, the longer it takes-- for most people anyway.

18 May
I know some pretty great techniques to speed the process along but I can't figure out how to explain them lol. If only I could somehow show you....
19 May
Lol well thanks for that, if u do find out hw to explain them, let me know:) thanks tho x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51