A question for women?

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 9:55pm
via Android

Be honest keep it 210 percent real with me. Do you date a guy because he looks hot and might be " packin" or his personality?

19 Jun
I think it depends what a woman is looking for, whether she wants a long term relationship or just a fling.
20 Jun
the initial attraction matters. when it cones to dating, the personality is make or break. as for "packing" ? its nor the size, its how you use it. :)
26 Jun
Well. For me I fall in love with the personality and if he has abs that's an added benefit ;)
26 Jun
I say for me a cute face n a good personality is fine I don't need a "packing" guy
29 Jun
For me it's personality
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 10:46pm
via iOS
Ur Hotness to hook girls.. 
Ur Personality for them to stay on hooked.. 
19 Jun
I agree, you gotta have something that attracts you to that person before you find out how their personality is... But if u look good n ur an asshole, bye-bye
19 Jun
I agree 100%
20 Jun
Haha its true to both gender
Jun 19, 2013 10:53pm
via iOS
I prefer personality and if he has the looks to go with it  so be it a guy that can make me laugh... Then again I'm easygoing. Someone who can joke but serious when it's time to be. A guy that can actually smile every now and then... Someone who likes to cuddle and not complain later on.... A guy that doesn't complain after offering to help out around the house... Blah!
18 Aug
Give me an old school guy anytime ;)
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 12:51am
via Android

I love when a guy can make me laugh. Even if at first glance he's not that attractive, if he can make me laugh, he becomes a lot more attractive to me. If a dude is hot, but turns out to be a douche, he's ugly to me.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 20, 2013 2:07am
via iOS
Well when you see a girl, do you go for looks or personality? You never know what someone is really like at first impression, so looks are fairy important. It's human nature to judge someone based on their looks. Just like looks, personality can be either a turn on or a turn off.
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 12:22am
via Android

You need to attract the girls first. Personality is what matters after that.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 6:49am
via Android

I love you for your personality. Not your rock hard abs-SAID NO WOMAN EVER!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 11:38pm
via Android

A cute face will fade...
Personality stays

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 12:22am
via Android

Just be rich or famous. Preferably both...

Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 12:53am
via iOS
I totally agree with Bryan. If your wanting a long lasting relationship you need to be looking deeper.

I've been married for 12.5yrs I've had 7 kids the last pg being twins. I've weighed as much as 250lbs and as little as 137 and all the numbers in between. If my husband only loved me for what my body looked like when we were dating we wouldn't still be married. And the same goes for me. He's gone from a size 32 to now a 40 it hasn't changed my love for him. There has to be something more than looks, personality and package. 

Unless your just wanting to "hook" up then its whatever
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 1:33am
via iOS
I look at him cuz he's hot I stay with him cuz his personality
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 6, 2013 1:45am
via Android

Personality

Image_thumb
105 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 5:02am
via iOS
I'll keep it 1,000% real, if any lady hasn't already. How you look is the first thing we see, so in a sense, we are attracted to that first. Some ladies look for a pretty face, others look for decent style, some may look for the "package", maybe muscles, or just a sense of confidence. Some visual cues may seem more shallow than others, just keeping it real. 

And yes, personality is a plus. In my opinion, a pretty face and hot body doesn't make up for a shitty personality. But, some ladies are shallow, and just want something nice to be seen with. Or, want an easygoing guy to walk all over and use for whatever reason. 

Don't get me wrong, not all ladies are evil. Some honestly prefer looks, some prefer personality, and some like a mixture...but any lady who says "looks don't matter" is lying unless she's literally blind. 
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 7:40am
via Android

I only date a guy because of his personality, looks fade and penis size doesn't matter as long as its not a size 5 lol but i go for personality...i like someone who's cool calm and collected, no attitude problem, no controlling, no jealousy and no insecurity..just cool, outgoing, and laid back like me.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 7:50am
via Android

I date guys based on there personality

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 2:55am
via Android

Personality and how you treat a girl are WAAYYY more important than how you look.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51