I can never hit my goal or aim, instead I keep gaining weight I tend to be lazy and skip my workouts! How do I stay motivated?
Get workout buddies.
rank yourself to get more attitude.
listen to music that keeping you motivated.. and work
Definitely workout buddies. I have more energy when I have more people with me.
I stay motivated through music, get a good beat going or whatever you fancy going along too. :) workout buddies are good too. But keep reminding yourself why you are doing it. Just dont expect it to happen overnight :) xx
You can write a book about this.
What I would do is
1. Take photo of you so you can see your body (without clothes) and re take same photo every few weeks or every month to see changes, this is fantastic motivator as you can see how your body is changing shape and you realise that this is possible
2. Take measurements such as weight, biceps size chest or any other part you wish to change trough exercises
3. Follow people on skimble and be followed this helps talk to them share ideas,
4. Try challenges such as 100 setups daily for a month, record on skimble so other can see your progress
5.talk about fitness to everyone made them mad, it helps
6. subscribe on Facebook to fitness pages
7. Start fitness blog write how you keep up
8. Start with shorter exercises and use snowball effect, I call this snowball effect when at the beginning I did 5min exercises then 15 30 60min and now I am around 1-2h per day this was done over 5 months
9. Be accountable if you decide you exercise do it don't think if but when
10. Set same time when you exercise for example I exercise everyday around 6:00 am
11. Exercise must become your habit
12. You have to enjoy exercises
I hope this will be good start for you
Thanks so much for your advice!^^
Thanks so much this really helped a lot!:D
Thanks for your advice!:D
Have workout buddies.
Enjoy the transformation you see in your body.
Tell yourself that you will always look good and feel good after a workout. Lastly, looking at pictures of your favorite female athletes and tell yourself you will be like them one day!
Im a self motivated person. I also thrive from motivating my peer to everything they do their best. I'm also some what similar to Tim Tebow, in that my spiritual views keep me motivated.
I look in the mirror