Diet Pills

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 3:51pm
via Android

Has anyone used diet pills to go along with exercise in a good diet? Like slim fast or Hydroxycut or green tea pills? I know there's no call out there that you can just take and not exercise and drop the pounds but I've tried every pill in target diet I'll and nothing seems to be working so I just want to know what pill out there will give you energy to get through your workouts and what the hell out there will speed up your metabolism. I swear my metabolism isn't going anywhere in fact it's probably going in the opposite direction lol

22 Jun
I took the 90 day challenge with skinny body care and lost 20lbs. http://wehaveaproductthatflatoutworks.com
02 Jul
Drink lots of WATER, GREEN TEA speeds up your metabolism naturally, & eat clean.
02 Jul
Never go with pills. Start eating clean. If you go with pills you will get results in a year. But when u get 40 years old u will get big and fat. Better go with natural and clean food. Eat fruits when u get hungry Eat good which has no fat. Drink 2gallon water every day. Work out hard.do not take pre work out. If u want energy than run for 40 min every day. U will get lotta stamina.. This is the best way to start with. Guarantee you will see results in 2months. Keep it up thx
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 22, 2013 5:43pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 7:29pm
via iOS
Breakfast is the most important factor!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 7:18am
via iOS
Just eat clean. Eat no fat. Don't eat dollar menu. That's all. Eat healthy food.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 12:16pm
via Android

Diet pills ruined my metabolism. If ur having significant trouble losing weight, consult a Dr. You may to see a couple Drs until u find the right program for you.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 7:53pm
via iOS
I took Alli for 3 years, I lost the weight alright but that thing is expensive! $50-$60! I feel like Alli gave me that temporary skinny feeling.
 I stopped Alli because it  went off the shelves...Alli did finally come back in stock but there were stories that the main ingredient in Alli which is a special ingredient from Switzerland was not the same ingredient. The ingredient came from another country.

I finally thought to myself, lets lost weight the natural way. Slow and steady wins the race :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51