Strength Exercises

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 2:01pm
via Android

Hello, guys. I still can't get rid of some of the fat on my stomach. However, I did lose weight (May 2013 135lbs 9 July 2013 128lbs) and I feel a bit better, but I still can't get rid of some stomach fat. I've been focusing on cardio exercises and has read that by doing a lot of cardio I burn muscle and fat, so I become skinny+fat. On Monday, I began doing strength exercises and post workout eat carbs rich meals.
Can anyone suggest some strength exercises?
Thanks.

10 Jul
Do squats,lunges,pushups,planks basically do bodyweight exercises n the best way to lose stomach fat is diet ,before i used to do everything(exercise) to get rid of my stomach fat ,then i just cleaned up my diet n now i got a six pack
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 10:38pm
via Android

When people start doing strenght training i usually advice a full body schedule with lots of compound exercises in it.

This has several advantages. But the main thing is. You will put all your big muscle groups under tension every time you train. This will help you get stronger and fitter. And whebln you start with good compound movements you skipp the usual part of doing lots of weighttraining without seeing results because you only stick to machine work.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 11:07pm
via Android

Thank you! So to what diet should I stick to? Please give an example of one day diet that helped you.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 11:29pm
via Android

Thank you so much, David.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51