Belly fat help!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 8:46pm
via Android

I have to lose my belly fat before school starts because my friends wanted to see who could lose the most weight over the summer and im running out of time. Are there any workouts to lose the belly fat?

26 Jul
I suggest the moderate workouts but rest in between days if you feel tired. There's this app capers abs workouts for free and it helps get rid of belly fat in 12days. Eat healthy and you'll get there :) hope this helped
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 9:20pm
via iOS
Check out my post on this subject
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 10:54pm
via Android

Thanxs

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 4:50am
Full Article: http://maxwettsteinfitness.blogspot.com/2011/09/combat-omentum-fataka-belly-fat.html?m=1 These are the most direct lifestyle causes of belly fat, and the ones that should be eliminated first. 1. A SEDENTARY lifestyle (Causing insulin-resistance & Glucose-intolerance.) 2. A diet high in sugar and refined-foods (High-Glycemic Index foods, triggering insulin excess.) 3. A diet high in caffeine and other adrenal stressors (Triggering cortisol.) 4. Exposure to chronic stress (Elevating levels of cortisol & turbo-charging omental fat-storing.) 5. One or two giant meals per day, versus 5 to 6 smaller more frequent meals (Bombarding your omentum with too much fat & calories at one sitting - the immediate storage depot for fat.) 6. Not getting a good night's sleep - 7 to 9 hours in normal circadian cycle (Disrupting your optimal Growth Hormone secretion window, which is the ultimate lean-body & restoration hormone.)
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 5:32am
via Android

Wow...

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 3:17am
via Android

I know a way you can tighten tone and firm your belly :) email me if ur interested wrapnrelaxn@gmail.com

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 7:26am
via Android

No its ok

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51