These are the most direct lifestyle causes of belly fat, and the ones that should be eliminated first.
1. A SEDENTARY lifestyle (Causing insulin-resistance & Glucose-intolerance.)
2. A diet high in sugar and refined-foods (High-Glycemic Index foods, triggering insulin excess.)
3. A diet high in caffeine and other adrenal stressors (Triggering cortisol.)
4. Exposure to chronic stress (Elevating levels of cortisol & turbo-charging omental fat-storing.)
5. One or two giant meals per day, versus 5 to 6 smaller more frequent meals (Bombarding your omentum with too much fat & calories at one sitting - the immediate storage depot for fat.)
6. Not getting a good night's sleep - 7 to 9 hours in normal circadian cycle (Disrupting your optimal Growth Hormone secretion window, which is the ultimate lean-body & restoration hormone.)