What are you doing to tone up?

13 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 1:38pm
via Android

I am trying to tone my core. So far in the last 4 months I have dropped 15lbs. I've toned up in the process but still have a ways to go. What are you doing to tone up and what are your favorite exercises? Mine are crunches with weights, mountain climbers, and palates.

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 3:25am
via Android

I use the skinny wraps.. it tones ur body one area at a time have u tried one before?

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 11:52pm
via Android

Never heard of them to be honest

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 12:35am
via Android

Well IDK that their called skinny wraps, but I use these wraps I bought from Walmart in the sporting goods department. You can't miss them in that section. They sell them as low as 5 bucks. You can buy either the ones for your waist or and the ones for your thighs. It helps you SWEAT off the fat so It's easier to tone. When I started using it just 3 wks ago my waist line was about 34 NOW its slightly over 30 inches . Of corse eating right plays an important role, but it CERTAINLY works. I bought the 5 dollar one to begin and it's just as good as the others, however does stretch out of shape quickly that's the only flaw. I have wore it all day, but more effective if worn while doing any exercise or house chores.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 12:59am
via Android

Depending on your operating system, but using an Android device I click my menu button and than click MORE and it tks you to a menu where you can choose -Exercise how to library nd it gives you some great exercises for all areas of the body. I just wrote down the ones I liked and created some intense workout routines on this app. Try um if ya like

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 1:37am
via Android

I dont have to sweat.. I detoxify my body & its not waterloss :) perfect addition to my workouts

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 3:12am
via iOS
I do Hip Hop Abs or Insanity Cardio Abs and it has done wonders on my midsection and core!..I was a size 18 now I'm n a size 12 so far so good!..
30 Jul
You Go Go Gurl. How long did it tk u to get from 18 to 12? My friend is 16 nd has been at it for 2 mos, she's lost weight but no inches, is she looking for results to soon?
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 3:41am
via iOS
I workout 4 days a week, and eat CLEAN. 
Everyday I workout I do half strength training, and half cardio! I burn anywhere from 300-500 calories doing those two. 
LADIES ... don't be afraid if Strength training/weight lifting 
HELPS GET LEAN & BURN MORE FAT. 
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 5:43am
via iOS
I do cardio in the morning.. Weight training later on when I have time.. And I cut back my calories.. Simple
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 9:34am
via Android

Well i do all my workouts with a 10lb weight vest regardless the workout it build muscle and tone them too.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 4:30pm
@ Chelsea....what do u mean you don't have to sweat...please fill me in, I'd love to not sweat nd drop inches.
31 Jul
I think she means losing water weight isn't the same as losing weight.
31 Jul
Im not talking abouy water weighy Yvonne.. sweating is dropping water weight.. the wraps tighten tone and firm anywhere I want to put it.. I got it from vegasskinnywraps.com there is nothing out there like this!
01 Aug
O I C.... Gotcha, thanks!
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jul 31, 2013 2:31pm
via iOS
find a good workout for the muscle you want and do it with weight that you can do a good amount of reps with, at least 30. also going for longer workout sessions using the same muscle will let blood flow to that area increase. this will make that area hot  to burn fat there.
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 31, 2013 6:52pm
via Android

I just started doing some julian Michael workouts. I love them. By 20 minutes into I was sweating and feeling muscles work I didn't even know I had. I'm going to keep this up 6 times a week for a month and see if I've made any progress. From what I'm feeling now from doing her workouts I have no doubt I'll start getting results. Plus I am getting her videos free from you tube. You can't beat it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51