Trying to loss weight!!!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 21, 2013 1:13am
via Android

I need help I'm trying to lose weight and it seems really hard to do. Does anyone have ideas for me to do so?? I don't want to give up on myself, please help!!!!

21 Jul
Look up the Suzanne summer diet it works
21 Jul
Ok, I'm about to look it up now thank you
21 Jul
Hang in there Ashley :-) consistency is key!
21 Jul
Thanks I will try too
21 Jul
Just keep moving and don't stop. If it took you a while to put pounds on - it will take a while to take them off. Try everything and enjoy it. It's an adventure - not a chore.
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 4:25am
via iOS
Just exercise, when you see results trust me, your not gonna wanna stop till you reach your goal!
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 5:22am
via Android

Weight loss is a lot harder than putting it on but once it is off you will feel much better for it.

If you change your habits bit by bit you will see progress. Start by switching to water instead of juice and/or soda. Then start eating smaller portions, then healthier foods. At the same time, start small with your workouts, try 10mins a day then increase it gradually. If you get up to an hour and want more challenge, increase your intensity level instead of more time.

If you do all these gradually they are more likely to stick as well as you are getting your body used to it instead of just complete shock at change all at once. Even little things like holding your core tight while sitting or standing still and breathing exercises when your laying down will help.

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 3:23am
via Android

Have you tried that crazy wrap thing?

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 5:55am
via iOS
Sweat, sweat, and sweat some more.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 3:20pm
via iOS
Are you willing to do hard workouts?
02 Dec
Haha no
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 3:52am
via iOS
Hello, find a workout buddy and just keep yourself around with people who wants the same results. 
I just started about a month ago. I do exercise videos like hip hop abs which is good for beginners then add or alternate with cardio. 
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 4:23am
via Android

Cardio is the best fat burner. A good rule of thumb is 30 minutes (more or less depending on the intensity ).

Here's a few good cardio exercises....
Sports Conditioning Running
HIIT Me With A Carbo Burn
Cardio Fight Club HIIT
MAX Tabata Test
Fat Burner Deluxe
Quick Cardio Crunch
Chiseling Cardio Fix
Burn Fat Burn!
Cardio Go-Getter Gobble

Also try putting on some muscle. Your body has to work harder to maintain 1 lb of muscle than it would to maintain 1 lb of fat. So your body keeps burning calories. This is great for keep the fat you burn off.

HIIT workouts are great for burning fat and building lean muscle. These workouts force you to work hard in short intense spurts with little recovery time in between. The result is a spike in your metabolism creating greater afterburn (the amount of calories you burn after your workout is over).

I built my HIIT workouts (Core Blast, Sexy Booty, 20x10) from exercises I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like them checkout Core Abs & Stretches, Mid-Section Drill, Power Challenge, Strong Inner Warrior, Autumn Abs, Drill Sergeant Mom, Core & Glute Kicks they're fun and challenging.

Best advice I can give you is set a goal for yourself and do the research necessary to give you the best course to hit that goal.

Good luck and God Bless!

202832_1097165166_6322046_n_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 11:08pm
via iOS
Losing weight can be hard to do,but if you can come up with a plan to exercise a few times a week and watch your diet then the pounds will come off. I have lost 59 1/2 pounds since February so I know what I am talking about. Just find a plan and stick to it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51