Hey Mommys!

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 5:56pm
via iOS
Hi Everyone,

I just thought I'd introduce myself!

I'm a Mom of 2 with my youngest being 8 months old. I'm currently 10 lbs away from pre-pregnancy weight, and my goal is to lose it by baby's 1st birthday.

What's your motivation? Any advice or words of encouragement?

21 Jul
Just had my baby last night girl no idea my belly would still be so protruded but its a ok as moms were motivated and strong & the same motivation can be applied to getting that pre baby body back! Good luck you can do it chica! :-)
21 Jul
Oh wow! Congrats on having your baby! Definitely enjoy it as much ad you can. I'm going to try my best to get fit Thank you!
26 Jul
It's hard to find enough workout time but you sound as if you have the right attitude to lose what you gained. My two are 10 and 8 and I'm only just starting to make the right fitness moves. All the best with your journey to the former you :-)
7 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 4:00pm
via iOS
I had my daughter a yr ago and no matter how hard it is you as a mother need to make time for yourself even if its 15-20 mins a day that's good enough. I've gain about 60lbs when I was prego and it sucked but its not the end of the world you can still get into shape and eat healthy the weight will come off it takes time. Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51