I will not quit

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
80 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 12:08am
via Android

Well, I WAS suppose to be getting married in 2 months buuut that's not happening anymore. We called it off due to financial reasons. My goal was to be in shape by then...but NOW I don't need a reason like getting married to get on shape. I want to do it so I feel better about myself. :)
YOU guys keep me going & motivated.
Thank you! :)

22 Jul
You deserve to look the way you want to it just takes work. Decide, commit and succeed it aint easy but push yourself you will love the results (: trust I hate working out with a passion but I push myself everyday to do insanity but ou when that music comes on and it says press play I hate myself lol! Good luck to you stay strong!
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 12:24am

It's good for you. you should always do thing for yourself and now when you're finally gonna get married your gonna look stunningly beautiful and feel better about yourself.

Keep going and good luck.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 12:36am
via iOS
Good for you. Doing it for yourself is always the best reason.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 2:07am
via Android

Noooo don't give up. Like the saying goes: keep it tight...bc somebody else might.

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 4:45am
via iOS
do it for your own life and any difficulties where being in good shape can help in the future.
Icon_missing_thumb
80 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 7:21pm
via Android
Thank you everybody!! You guys are keeping me motivated! I'm very excited to keep going! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51