Small Boobs /:

69 posts | Original | Recent

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 11:39am
via Android

So...I have pretty small boobs since I don't eat fatty foods and I train...but are there any workouts or things I can do to get them bigger? >_< It just sucks having such small boobs...I'm an AA cup size so yeah v_v

25 Jul
No. Boob size is genetic and the only way to make them bigger is to gain weight, get a boob job, or wear an add-a-cup bra. The end. You CAN work the muscles behind them, which will increase the size of the muscle, but could make your actual boobs smaller. Look at women body builders.
25 Jul
Do u have a kik
25 Aug
Dont worry bought that there nice guys dont care about that they care about u
26 Aug
Being small chested is a blessing! I.used to have AA sized breasts. Once I.hit my 30's they grew. I am now a very full A cup to a small B. I love my small chest. It suits me perfectly. Acceptance and love of them comes with age. Nothing I have done working out wise has changed their size. But I don't want to anyway. :)
27 Aug
Size not important. Ur personality what's important
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 12:11pm
via iOS
Do some bench presses, push-ups dumbbell flys and pull-ups/ pull downs if you build up your pectoral muscles your boobs will have something to rest on and they will look bigger. Not sure how old you are so I can't say if they will grow some more! ☺️
25 Jul
Thanks! ^^
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 12:22pm
via iOS
One thing about bust size is that it's mostly genetics, then fat, then basically estrogen. If you're still young, you have a while for them to continue growing.

There are probably a few natural things you can do but it won't really do too much. I don't study the biology of breasts so this is really all I know. Google is your best friend here.
28 Jul
Ummm David how do you know this?
28 Jul
Nevermind :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 25, 2013 7:27pm
via iOS
By "small" you probably mean "perfect"
26 Aug
Thank you! Not all guys like giant boobs. I would know lol
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 6:35pm
via iOS
I'm a 38 B, but I'm 22. They didn't start growing really until I tried out for Ring Girl for my hometown when I was 21. Working out more helped a lot. It's not fat or genetics I don't think. I don't wear padded bras and I'm not fat. I weigh 108lbs. Do pull-ups and any type of arm strengthen workouts. They work wonders. I have pics on my profile of me. None are in a padded bra nor have I paid for a boob job.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 8:24pm
via Android

I have somewhat small boobs. My bra is a 36a but my boobs don't completely fill that.

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 11:54pm
via iOS
I knew this post would have nothing to do with me. But being a male I could not pass this up with out reading it. Lmao that is so sad..
26 Aug
What is so sad?
02 Oct
I wish I can help :/
03 Oct
Wow ur stupid for saying thats sad there nothing sad about it :/ its just her u dont gotta put her down wtf man!
06 Jan
I think he meant its sad on his part that he couldn't pass up a topic about bOObs... being a man& all lol
16 Jan
Haha, amen.
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 8:56pm
via Android

Yea if ur young they have time to grow but bench press or any chest workout wiil work.but u probably have them because of ur genetics

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 4:07am
via Android

Dont worry, I'm a teen with about a 36D myself , privacy over convenience honey and no matter the size as long as your happy

13 Jun
Lol 36 D! hhh awesome XD
Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 1:17pm
via Android

I am still young...so yeah...most of my family members are not very athletic/fit and I'm the only one apart from my older cousin that actually trains...guess I'll have to wait....if all else fails I'll get a boob job v_v jokes...I wana be all naturaalll...

25 Aug
Good for you. No fake boobs! You are beautiful just the way you are :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 7:25pm
But they're are nice angie
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 7:31pm
via Android

Small boobs are  a secret blessing. ...

Image_thumb
94 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 8:52pm
via Android

Small boobs are the new black.  Rock them sister

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 10:41pm
via Android

Love them

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 11:02pm
via iOS
They say you should have someone to massage your boob if its small  I dont know the rationale behind it.. But may be it worked for some. Haha. :))
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 11:15pm
via iOS
Mother Nature helps you out when you bring life into this world...so, don't worry about the size for now :)
26 Aug
I agree...
06 Jan
Yep it does but it might get smaller too look at me :(
06 Jan
After my 2 kids I went back to my pre preg size 34 c. Having Kids doesn't equal bigger boobs forever
07 Jan
I had small boobs before pregnancy, after 2 kids they are even smaller with bigger nipples. Not impressed!
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 12:37am
via iOS
Small boobs are a blessing , with small boobs and a fit body you can have the body shape if a model like one of Victoria's Secret models
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 26, 2013 1:19am
via iOS
Don't feel bad. Im a 38C and 15 :/ Yeah you might think it'll look good in clothes but its not fun to have have big boobs. Especially if you do gym, or trying to squeeze into clothes. Just love yourself for you
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 2:21am
via Android

I agree with Aarti..i was about 2 say the same thing:" get married,pregnant & have a baby"...thats an estrogen shot..worked 4 my sis(B D)..

26 Aug
Didn't work for me. Though yeah, my AAs do kinda sag these days, maybe there is a little growth then? ;;;;Dcupsize didn't grow though. We laugh with my friends and my daughters father how this should be fysically impossible, something so small shouldn't be saging :D but hey, it's just boobs! They're small, they're cute and and now they're even funny :D
26 Aug
hahaha..my sis is still pregnant..oh well, we all are 1 of a kind..not the same thing effect us or happens 2 us ^_&lt;
26 Aug
The whole pregnant boob idea world great...for the first coupld weeks of breastfeeding..my 36C went to D while preggers and DD when breastfeeding but genetics cause them to go back to your your starting size, or near there.
27 Aug
yeah...i belive they'll go back to the same size...its just a temporary estrogen hormone effect!!
Aa_123_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 11:59pm
via Android

I know exactly how you feel! I'm an AA as well. If I am not wearing a bra you can't even see them.

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 12:28am
via iOS
Don't worry your beautiful
27 Aug
Small boobs are great they don't bounce when you run so no pain ...bonus and no boob droop when gravity hits (now that's a bummer)
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 12:59am
via Android

Hahaha who cares(: I love havin small ones, I'd rather that than big boobs! Lol plus my boyfriend thinks big boobs are gross. Lol xD so I'm sure most guys don't care what a girls chest size is anyways

27 Aug
You are beautiful.small boobs are beautiful,boobs come in diffrent shapes and sizes just like beauty types there's is no type better than the other.
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 3:14am
via Android

No worries not all of us guys care about how big they are. :) some of us look for personalities :)

06 Jan
Thank you! Its good to know there are some decent guys around still. :-)
07 Jan
You're welcome :)
13 Jun
U r a perfect man lol!!
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 3:22am
via iOS
Wow
18 Jan
Well hello im dd honey and they hurt my back im a daycare teacher its no walk in the park u get down rated because of mine but they run in my family im happy we all diffrent and guess wat God gave them to me you just love you first then evetyone will love you dont never be ashamed wat GOd gave you stay addorabel ok bye bye swetty
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 10:44am
via Android

My sisters wanted bigger breast too,  so they gained weight. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51