Keep me in mind :)

10 posts | Original | Recent
80 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 8:15pm
via Android

I have officially pushed too far this time. I got tired of being called fat, ugly...all of that & that's what brought me to this app. I went too far & stopped eating but continued to work out. I'm not balancing the 2 out. I'm weak, tired & not doing so good. I have no desire to eat & it's making me sick =/ This is why I haven't worked out in a few days. I haven't told anybody I know because I don't want to hear the lectures. What I need is a good pick me up. :)

29 Jul
You look very pretty in your pic!
29 Jul
Thanks :) It's edited though...well the colors in it. It makes the picture stand out.
04 Aug
You look hot to me :-)
54 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 8:34pm
via Android
Look I know what u mean.. I always been chubby or fat..My Mexican root of food are unhealthy.. My mom ould serve me a lot of food and ask if I wanted more and make me a big plate.. But I got my self into sports.. Being healthy.. I have always had weight trouble.. It sucks getting teased or made fun of.. In high school I played football and lost a lot of weight but after high school I gain weight again . But I work out and keep my self on check on my weight.. I put goals on how to. Work out and eat so I won't be all fatty.. Be positive and joyful about u.. Dont let other people words hert u.. Show them that u can do it.. You look good.. I dont think ur ugly or fat.. If u had more picture I would. Be able to give up more compliment.. Take care and stay up.
80 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 9:00pm
via Android
Mexican food is the best! I'm 22 & didn't think people saying stuff like that would get to me but I did. Just hearing it over & over again annoys me. I'm not even that fat. I'm a little chubby. I just need to l pick myself up again & brush what people have said to me, off.
347 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 9:01pm

well keep in mind 3 things;

1. you must EAT  to workout,and do ur usual things,and if u dnt eat well,u get inverse effects of slimming

2.u r working out to feel good in ur body,right?,so stay strong and determined,u will achieve ur goal

3.Live ur life fully,'cause its too short,eat healthy at long as possible,and allow yourself some cheat days

Nothing is impossible,believe in yourself

29 Jul
Thanks Matt! I needes that! :) it's all very true!
29 Jul
u r welcome,skimble community is here for that,stay strong
54 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 9:08pm
via Android
Like ur said brush it off.. Go to mirror and look at yourself and tell ur self im fine. I look good and no one gonna change my mind.. I look at my self and I say keep Go hard!!
53 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 3:20pm
via Android

Hey girl, love yourself! You are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you different. You set your gaols and do what's right for you! Good luck and I wish you well.

01 Aug
Thank you very much!! :)
1017 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 12:04am
via Android

Hi sky

I am a big believer that working out and eating right is a mindset matter alot more than anything else. When people find it hard to stick with it its not because they cant do it or dont enjoy it. But they cant set the right mindset.

From what i read you obviously can work on this part the most! Let me give you a litle start on how you can beging with this.

Set a few mid-long term goals! Like lose 5kg and increase my ...... with ..... in ...... months. Make sure these goals are realistic but ambitious. If you aim to high you cant make it. If you aim to low its not a challenge. This will give you a path to work towards. Try to recruit your sorrounding in your goals. It gets so much easier and better if you got ppl pushing you and helping you stay on track.

When other ppl say something negative about you. Think on those goals and use it as fuell. If they arent with you on it they are against you and its just more fuell to get you to certain goals.

Dont see food as they enemy!!!!
GOOD food is a reward for your body! Try to see it this way. Get fun and motivation out of eating clean. This doesnt mean you can never cheat. See your cheats as a rewards for your good eating. When you have fallen of eating good. You will know you havent desirved a cheat and be lots more likely to not eat it or atleast alot less.

Make it visual! Buy a blocknote and write in it! Write your weight, thoughts about trainig, your food and your progress. See of this as your workout bible. When someone says something positive write that down!! Works motivational and afterwards its easy to see who where the supportive ones and need some love back!

Working out. Your goals should the point from where you start thinking. Make your training so you work towards these goals. This is very important. Otherwise you will get demotivated cuz the goals wont be reached. Your food shoukd be matched with your training and goals. That will be the hardest part.

Anyway long thing. But i have seen others and myself have benefits with some of the things i wrote down. Hope this little insight helps you some further on your road.

56 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 12:20am
via iOS
Great advice from people below, but I would like to add that we all need to take into account the biggest "muscle" in our fitness journey: The Brain. (Yes I know the brain isn't a muscle, but stick with me on this metaphor ;)   )

When any muscle has scar tissue it doesn't work quite right. You go to a doctor or physio and have the scar tissue fixed. You do some exercises to strengthen it so that next time the stuff that caused damage last time won't affect it.

Same with your brain. Spend a little bit of time talking to someone who can help you fix the scar tissue from the abusive comments. Strengthen your brain and emotions against further damage and heal those scars. The damage I see in what you have written seems to be a tear between your perception of food as a positive and help to your body so that you are just seeing it as the reason for being overweight.

In the same way that exercise itself does not mean torn muscles, but overdoing the exercise can cause a tear, food does not mean being overweight, but overdoing it does.

No exercise is just as bad for you as too much. Same with food.

Get some help fixing that scar tissue Sky, it will help 

170 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 4:59am
via Android

Try to eat even if you do not feel like eat light food like eggs cheese or oats also eat food that takes time to digest maybe your body lacks some nutrients also stop Excercising for a while just to restore your energy and get back fresh . Also do not hide this tell a doctor or some one you might hear some comments but at the end you will be fine

124 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 2:18pm
via Android

Hey i got a new number... Ill hit u up. You gotta take care of yourself! This is coming from a ex bulimic!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51