Question about dating

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 4:56pm
via iOS
Ok so I am putting this one in here becuz it's more of a question for girls.

So me and this girl went on a date on Sunday. It went well and we have Ben texting alot since. Is it too soon to ask her on another one, because I can't stop thinking about her and I really wanna see her again. ( we went to the movies)

Also, what is a good 2nd date? Where would you want a guy to take you?

Thanks ;)
02 Aug
Awww dat is soo sweet all women want a man to want them like dat! So u could call or txt her tomorrow. It depends on wat she is like as 2 wat the 2nd date should be. If u want 2 get 2 no more bout her than u can do a picnic in the park or go out 2 eat.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 5:04pm
via Android

Actually no! I think it's perfect timing (a once a week thing) Now for a second date advice I'd have to know what she likes and her personality. But some simple things is to take her out to eat. Or if you want something more simple than you can just take her for a walk around some place nice. It's a great way to get to know each other more and know their rhythms.

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 5:15pm
via Android

Nope you should ask her out as much as you can if you want. Like do a weekend thing. Well just hanging out is a lot of fun at the park or mall. You can even ask her if you want haha. Since it is still Summer go to the beach. Good Luck

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 6:03pm
via Android

No it isn't too soon! Ask her. It really depends on what she likes to do. Maybe you can ask her what she wants to do for the second date.
- A walk in the park or on the beach in the evening is very romantic.
- a picnic
- a restaurant
- a summer festival/carnival

The options are really endless.

Good luck!

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 8:29pm
via Android

Go shopping imo. Its not too serious and you can gooff arround a bit and flirt a little without it being akward. Dunno how old you are but if you live on your own or manage to kick ur parents out of the house you can cook with her and have a meal at your home after shopping. Big plus for a date like this you dont really have a timeframe and when you get bored you have a 2nd plan. Also girls never get bored of shopping. So be a man and decide when its time for dinner. You can kind of control when to go home. Since you will go to your house. Doesnt really matter if you can cook btw. For all you care you eat pizza out of the oven.

A other plus when you call her, you dont really have to ask her on a date. Just say you wanted to go shopping and need a female perspective and she was the best you could think off. Girls may find the last reason for a date like this cheesy but it also makes you dont have pay everything for her.

Anyway goodluck. May don juan be on your side.

01 Aug
Love this advice !
02 Aug
Want to go shopping Linda? I can use a female perspective when searching for new jeans :-). Nahhh im just helping my bro out. Dont tell anyone my secret....
15 Aug
Me too!! And the pizza you can make together too. But you really helpin your bro with this ;-)
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 9:10pm
via iOS
Take a girl out someone don't tell her where, pay for her, be romantic and cute, not clingy but don't ignore her, YOU plan the date, don't say your choice, x
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 4:44am
via Android

take a walk in the park

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 2, 2013 5:28am
via Android

No not at all. Being open and honest with her is the best.

Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 5:39am
via Android

My boyfriend took me canoeing on our second date! Another guys asked on a date for the same I told him had a date. He says where is he taking you? I told him and he was like WHAT I cant top that! Try to think of some unique like that a girl eill never forget something like that!

15 Aug
That's what my boyfriend does to
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 8:31am
via Android

Go for it! But do make sure the feelings are the same on her end!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 4:40pm
via Android

I honestly think movies are cliche. Try going on a hike that leads into a punic basket lunch. Or hint at what she's wanna do.

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 6:23pm
via Android

So did you go on a second date?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51