Tired of being skinny, I want to gain weight!!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 1:57pm
via Android

Im 163cm I was 45 just recently became 50kg but would like some tips on what food and training I can take up to gain weight, any other ladies out there that feel skinny or get remarks or comments "like omg your sooo skinny look at your arms"

HELPPPPPP

04 Aug
Proteins are gonna b ur friend. Where as normally one should eat 3 oz of proteins, u can double that. Be sure to include fiber (veggies, fruits), grains (non processed-like brown rice, wheat, corn), healthy oils (sun flower seed/coconut). U could try a mass gainer, but they are expensive. Try eating like this then doing muscle building exercises about 30-40 minutes later. It will take a while to do this naturally; my friend used mass gainer and gained 30 pounds in two months. He is still lean do to him exercising and lifting, but has filled out with muscle and...
04 Aug
l get told that all the time l just learn to ignore them and do what makes you happy
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 3:42pm
via Android

Aaah i feel your pain! I am same too, also i lost 4 kg while eating healthy now my love handles are gone. I want to gain weight but not gain love handles and muffin tops again! Please people, help us :)

04 Aug
Well, i burn more than i ate. I also reduce chocolate and that kind of stuff as snacks and i eat more fruits. I believe fruits dont fulfill my calories as chocolate used to do. I need healthy and high calorie snacks
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 8:49pm
via iOS
Whatever it's a complement....
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 9:30am
via Android
thanks natalie.R its hard for me, because I get told often. Thanks everyone, I'll try to eat 3-6x a day yes I got a work-out mat I incorporated some lifts and stretches into my workout, what workouts do ya'll recommend I should try on here? :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 12:34am
via iOS
McDonalds!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51