Abs

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 10, 2013 3:01am
via iOS
I wanna no a good workout to get me some abs. I'm getting a muffin top kinda and hate it. I cried two hours yesterday cause I noticed I was getting a muffin top and didn't want anyone to say something about it and have me start to get made fun of. Please help.
10 Aug
I'm very self conscious about my body.
10 Aug
follow me im
10 Aug
following you
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 3:18am
via Android

You could do these workouts but they are a little intense but will help you get those abs
Rapid-Fire Obliques
Abs Attack
Core Abs & Stretches

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 3:26am
via Android

It's takes both diet and exercise to have a flat belly there's tons of good abs routines on this app check your diet get rid of soda,watch your carbs,, energy drinks good luck

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 3:29am
via iOS
First of all.. There is no reason to cry! I'm sure your your own worst critic. The human body will never be perfect. It's really about personality so don't flip out of you gained a few. I go up and down. And it just motivates me. I have a big nose I use to hate it nothing I can do about it so I let it go and made fun of it my self. I notice a little bit of belly I recheck what I have been eating or drinking. Run a little more hit the gym. Get some new music and shred whatever I don't want.
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 3:43am
via Android

do cardio but not intense like walking.Also whole grain can cause weight gain and for abdominal workouts look them up but never repeat you want to be challenged every time you exercise your ABS
o.k

10 Aug
i was suggesting you walk more btw
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 5:02am
via iOS
Do at least 30 minutes of cardio everyday and if you can add some lifting. Also remember to eat clean!! That means no processed food, fast food and any of thatEat lots of fruit and vegetables! Stick with whole grains to, especially with bread. If you do this for a week I know you will begin to see a difference! Oh and remember drink lots of water!
11 Aug
30 minutes of cardio? I do like 15 mins of cardio and maybe 30-45 mins in total, is that enough?
11 Aug
Yeah I would keep at 30 minutes or more
11 Aug
I do about 15 cardio, about 10-15 toning one area and about 10-15 toning another. So maybe 30mins cardio and 15 toning one area?
11 Aug
It's hard to target one area of your body will working out since when you lose weight it can come off from any part of your body. But yeah you could do cardio for 30 min. and then like 15 min abs. Do you lift weights at all?
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 4:20pm
via Android

Jump rope

10 Aug
20 mins a day 40 reps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51