Slim waist

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 2:36am
via iOS
So I'm really staring to struggle:/ I'm not seeing much progress lately and I'm getting very VERY discouraged but does anyone know any very effective workouts to help achieve a slimmer waist?! I'm struggling lots with that!!
11 Aug
Dance workouts
11 Aug
I am having the same discouragement, but hopefully with time and effort we can both achieve it! WE CAN DO IT!!!
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 2:58am
via iOS
Just keep eating healthy and exercising. That last tiny bit of fat will take the longest to get rid of. Consistency is the key.
11 Aug
Thanks Ariana! Ill keep going!:)
Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 2:59am
via iOS
Someone your size ( and your size is very very tiny!) shouldn't be trying to lose any more weight. There's nothing to you. I know you might not see it that way. And if anyone tells you you're big tell them to cram it where the sun don't shine! You're a very thin person! You don't need to lose any more weight! Trust me! Don't focus on your faults. Take pride in your attributes!
11 Aug
Aww Eric thankyou! Ill try! It's sometimes hard cause I constantly compare myself but thankyou:)
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 3:47am
via iOS
You need to work out the core
Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 3:43pm
via iOS
That's the thing about comparisons. It's great to have someone who inspires and motivates you. But comparisons lead to nothing but disappointment. Only because two people were never meant to be exactly the same. It's a road that'll never end, and one that'll lead to obsession. It's a place that my wife was unfortunately stuck in for a long time. But she was lucky enough to get out of it, and she's put on some healthy weight and now she's the most beautiful woman I know. But things could've headed towards much scarier direction had she not changed her train of thought. Just make sure it's not the way you're heading! I know this is a heavy conversation for someone you've never met lol but this is supposed to be a place for positive advice and encouragement!
11 Aug
Thankyou Eric you're advice means SO much to me and I will take everything you've said and put it in mind. Thankyou very very much. And I'm so happy about your wife, I hope ill be able to head down a good path as well:)
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 3:52pm
via Android

Well...looking at your photos, you look amazing!!  I want a waist like yoursI'm eating clean everyday, and doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (almost done).  Do you eat cleanI know carbs are my enemy when it comes to my waist lol.

11 Aug
Thanks love! But yes I eat carbs! I try to avoid them but ik I need them ugh such a love hate relationship!!!!!:/ but you look STUNNING! But thankyou:)
11 Aug
You're welcome! And thank you! I agree, a total love/hate thing! I go for healthy carbs now but limit the amount :)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 3:57pm
via iOS
maybe obliques exercises will help ... ask someone at your gym They will probably help you...
11 Aug
Thanks king ill ask someone for sure tomorrow when I go back in:)
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 4:02pm
via Android

Hi Sarah . Just looked at your photos and your waist looks great to me.  My advice is relax and enjoy that beautiful body you have been blessed with.  Life is to short to stress

11 Aug
Thanks amy that means so much to me, but you're truly beautiful but thankyou!:)
11 Aug
Thank you Sarah :) I hope you see yourself as beautiful because you truly are a beauty both inside and out.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51