Why?

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 4:44pm
via Android

I have been trying to work out. I actually have lost maybe 20 pounds, but the boyfriend just keeps pointing out my thighs, which are disgusting. I mention I'm working out and it doesn't seen to matter much to him, even though he wants me to work out. Any suggestions on how to approach this?

14 Aug
Yea tell ya bf to stop being a TIT do this for ya self no one else x
14 Aug
Yeah he kinda sounds like a jerk face. Sorry hun... keep doing YOU!
15 Aug
He sound like hes trying to point out your flaws and hurt you. My ex did that to me and after a few times of him doing it i left him. My boyfriend now diets n exersizes with me and is behind me 100%. So if he really loved you he wouldnt be pointing ur thighs out.
16 Aug
he's a jerk you are too beautiful.i think he says he wants you to work out but deep doing he doesnt want you he is trying to discourage you because he doesnt want you to get rid of your insecurities because that way it's easier for him to control you keep working out my tighs got waay skinnier by cardio working out and only cutting out white bread and processed food:)
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 6:57pm
via iOS
Unfortunately you cannot target fat. The best fat burner of course is cardio and clean eating. Keep at it and the results will come. Maybe not as quickly as you'd like, but they will come. Try to run 3x a week and walk 3x a week or do as much as your body will allow you to. It is important not to quit when things get tough. Do not listen to him, do not workout to please him or his expectations. Do it for yourself and it will be much more rewarding. Good luck.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 7:46pm
via Android

You should consider also whether or not he is the type of person you need around you as you try to better yourself. If you keep negative people in your life, they will only make this journey harder for you. Remove those people and surround yourself with those who positively encourage you! Best of luck!

Image_thumb
389 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 8:07pm
via iOS
Your beautiful and he sounds like an ass.. Like someone said you can't target fat, and some genetics cannot be changed. If larger thighs run in your family there may not be much you can do about it, if I were you I would use my larger thighs to propel my foot up his butt and get him out of my life, you need positive influences. If he has issues with your thighs, why is he around anyways? 

You could do so much better.... Do it for yourself or it won't be worth it, he will always find some fault, 

Good luck and congrats on making healthy changes, 
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 8:59pm
via iOS
If his thick headed brain thinks he's encouraging you by working harder then,he's  doing a lousy job at it. It's about celebrating your accomplishments in small ways so you can appreciate the bigger ones :) you deserve better. Tell him I could kick your ass with my thunder thighs.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 8:46am
via Android

Diet cardiovascular exercises and take a broom hold each side and just twist your body.

24 Aug
Take a broom and smash it against her boyfriends head. ;)
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 12:43pm
via iOS
Steps to happiness

1. Go single
2. Are you lifting weights? Of not start doing that.
3. Drop more weight
4. Find a new fit boyfriend
5 remember HATERS are

Having
Anger
Towards
Everyone
Reaching
Succes

6. Live life.
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 1:48pm
via iOS
You should break up with him. If he cannot appreciate and love you how you are, then he is not worth your time. In regards to the legs, you need to do cardio and watch what you eat. Start with walking and increase to a slow jog. Eat vegetables, fruits, lean meats, healthy fats, and whole grains. Also, start doing some strength training for your legs. Do a variation of squats, lunges, etc.. Let me know if you have any questions. 

God bless!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 2:13pm
via Android

Red Flag! RED FLAG! Get rid of this guy NOW while you still can!

I can guarantee you that his heart (not your thighs) is what is disgusting....

I'm guessing you must be somewhat young...but don't fall for his psychology...seems like he just wants to keep you down no matter what....

DONT BE AFRAID! You can and will find some one who loves you for who you are not just what you look like...

in the meantime....seek to be fit because You Are Worth it, and you want to be you best for YOU and YOU alone....

then you will realize the true love was inside of you all along!

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 2:33pm
via iOS
Whoa whoa whoa that's just not cool! There is nothing wrong with being supportive of excersise but to point out things wrong on you is just insecurity on his part. Tell him he needs to work on his dick size and how it disgust you!
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 2:35pm
via iOS
Plus thick thighs means a thick ass and who doesnt want that! He's a dick bag!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 3:51pm
via Android

He's actually apologized to me. He commented on how strong my legs and core is getting. He even said they (my legs) are looking great. The look on his face made my day.

16 Aug
I'm glad :)
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 4:00pm
via iOS
Hmm everything turned out allright Then :)
Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Aug 24, 2013 5:17pm
via Android

Hmmm personally I would see no future with someone that only points out my flaws....instead of seeing the positive changes I am making. If he can't except you for who you are RIGHT NOW, he doesn't deserve you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51