10 posts | Original | Recent
92 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 1:32am
via iOS
Hi guys so lately iv been super down and very depressed and angry at my body. And I just haven't been seeing the results I'd like

So what do you guys do for motivation? Or who motivates you to keep going?
16 Aug
Dont be so down about it Sarah you have a banging ass body. Ya just gotta stay motivated no matter what. What I do when I dont see results is push harder. What keeps me motivated most is my results, and if I dont go to the gym from not seeing results and not staying motivated I think of what I got to get it all back
30 Nov
Seeing all of you people staying motivated keeps me feeling motivated
29 Dec
Omg you look great! :O
5 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 1:39am
via iOS
I run and I do it everyday, and I run everyday because I love it. If you love what you do you will just keep pushing. At times I get lazy, but I get my shoes on and get out the door, 'just do it'. Try new workouts, maybe you do the same workouts an your body might be use to it, you need 'muscle confusion' new movements to shock your muscles and then you'll see results.
132 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 1:45am
via Android

I have a few things. The first one is the mirror. I look to see the faults can fix. The 2nd I knowing in a year I will be moving from a small trombone to a 20-j (massive tuba for those who don't know) for college to I need the muscles. And if all that doesn't work ANW ( American Ninja Warrior on G4) I want to be able to try when i get to entree age. So those things motivate to keep training.

2 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 1:49am
via Android

How is your diet? I was in your situation. After I had my son I was losing weight but didn't see it. Not till I stopped eating a lot of processed food... One week of eating only veggies fruit eggs, low-fat milk did I start seeing drastic results! In one week I dropped 5lbs!!! Seeing my body mold and conform to how I mold it, that keeps me going! Also what kind of cardio do you do? Try to find something fun like Kickboxing or Power Yoga, just like your diet, your workout routine should be well rounded! Keep Moving Forward

15 Aug
Thanks avita! And my diet is oretty balanced a nutritionist actually helps me cause of my past problems with my eating disorder, but I think I need to focus on working harder:)
10 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 4:24am
via Android

عرربي عررربي

118 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 4:48am
via Android

I get the sane way at times. I just keep reminding myself what all the good results down the road for my hard work. Cheer up and move foward.

22 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 5:38am
via Android

Visualize picturize believe it and receive it, see your self there, know your steps to get there, keep those who believe with you, know you throw your heart into it believe it, your already there before you even there..

55 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 7:29pm
via Android

Fear of failure motivates me, visualise what you want and go out and get it. Prove any doubters wrong, the onky barrier to your success is your mind, push your mind and the body will follow. You look great already by the way.

63 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 8:19pm
via Android

Something that motivates me is music. Find tracks that'll get you pumped up. My bro definitely pushes me when we workout together. Got to have a good workout partner.

16 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 5:21am
via iOS
Do you like some one if so. Take a picture of them and look at it and think that they are thinking how dam good you look

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51