Castrating the C-Section Hangover

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 3:53am

I have lost so much weight(over 80lbs) But the "dreaded" area won't go away:( I had a C-section when my son was born. But the overlap is driving me nuts!!! I have changed my diet drastically (water, kale, spinach, beans..ect) and I exercise 4-5 times a week 3 days doing midsection drill or working my obliques. I am really thinking it is fat and not loose skin (can't afford a tummy tuck...lol), I have also heard depending the way the doctor made the incision, that can play apart in the hangover (my incision is horizontal). ARE THEIR ANY WOMEN OUT THERE THAT HAVE LOST A C-SECTION STOMACH? IF SO, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE? ANY TIPS?

23 Aug
I'm working on that area to. I actually gained weight after my c section.its almost 5 years and I can't get rid of the overhang :(
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 2:43am
via iOS
I lost my c section flap, it took a little over a year, and lots of cardio work.
06 Sep
I do alot of jogging, what kind of cardio did you do? Did you incorporate crunches or anything?
06 Sep
I played tennis, rode dirt bikes, and walked everywhere.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 6:02am
via iOS
I feel your pain! I had three csections and my belly just won't tighten up no matter what I do!
06 Sep
I have had 4 c sections, my cut is vertical, I am afraid that I am going to have this belly thats been cut in half forever.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51