PMS chat...

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 4:43pm
via iOS
Does anyone experience a black out during their period?

It happened this morning. I felt light headed and then somehow i landed on the carpet floor...the feeling was so odd like I knew I fell down...Happened so quick!

My blood pressure varies. When I visit the doc it reads 110/80 and sometimes it reads 98/ 80.

On my period, I don't black out every month, it just happens very few times.

I drink 5-6 glasses of water everyday. 

I'm fine now. I guess gotta take it easy when I get up.
Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 4:54pm
via Android

The same happens to me! :0 I haven't found out what the reason behind it exactly...but I guess it's because I suffer from low blood sugar...maybe your iron levels could be low?

19 Aug
Yeah I think my iron level is low.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 5:34pm
via iOS
Possibly low iron! I have low iron anyway, that time of the month it dips super low.
19 Aug
I think it is low.
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 6:28pm
via iOS
My iron levels were crazy low three years ago. It's cause I was stressing about my courses and commuting to University. Ugh...bad time. 

I will let my doc know I feel faint sometimes when I get up too suddenly. It's when I realize my blood pressure may be low during that time.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 1:02am
via iOS
Hmmm
22 Aug
25 Aug
That has happen 2 me also.since i luv working out and sometimes iam in my period.i sometimes feel the same way u do
25 Sep
Yup so ok
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 7:57am
via Android

Woah, I don't really get PreMS, more like PostMS with my mood changes, but that's it, no pain or anything. But sometimes I feel really light headed when I quickly get up from lying down... Don't really know why. My friend blacks out all the time, just after waking up, she says it's normal though. Can't remember if she has high or low blood pressure.

26 Aug
Yeah it's tricky around PMS time. If your friend blacks out all the time, may be she's gotta get herself checked out. Our plumbing so much superior and so complex lol
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 11:21pm
via iOS
Happens to me nearly every time :/ it sucks.
27 Aug
It does :/
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 8:36am
via iOS
Hdy
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 1:16pm
via Android

Blacking out could be a sign that you are a stroke risk. .. that's what happened with my sister,  and if you're stroke risk you should be avoiding a lot of the birth control pills too. .. have you spoken to your doctor about it?

25 Sep
Stroke risk? I thought one of the symptoms included feeling confused and numbness? My family has a history of low blood pressure. I have been iron deficient before. Anywho, I will be talking to my doc about this.
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 2:56pm
via Android

Yes she has never had the confusion or numbness and didn't find out till they became more frequent because she didn't go to the doc just thought it was anemia but finally doc because it happened in formation during a ceremony so the army sent her to a doc

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 2:58pm
via iOS
I appreciate your concern. I am going to see the doc tomorrow. The black out I have is not every month nor is frequent. It's just once in six months. 

Lets see what my doc says. I don't want to be diagnosing myself lol
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 26, 2013 8:10pm
via iOS
So went to the doc and she says I'm good to go. My BP was 108/72
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 26, 2013 8:32pm
via Android

That's awesome

26 Sep

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51