Breasts!

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 6:34pm
via Android

Are there any women out there who have done certain exercises with noticeable results to their breast and chest? I am guessing doing chest exercises will do the trick, but i am just curious about others results and routines for the chest area.

19 Aug
Idk what you are looking for,but i use to be a 38c..ive done sooo much cardio that it shrunk it 2-3sizes smaller:(..ive also had 3kids which played a part in that. Now i do anything that deals with heavy weights,push ups etc.mainly what fitness lifting does. My chest is firm &u see muscle definition,my breast are still smaller after my cardio. Only way i can probably get them back is gain unhealthy weight..uhhh so id rather accept my breast the way they are now:-) pic of me in the red shirt was 38c..pic of me in a grey sports bra...
19 Aug
Thanks for the reply. I can see the difference, and you look great! I know how the shrinking breasts go, i went from a 36B to a 34AA. I know there is nothing i can do about it, but i'd really like my chest to be more defined. I just invested in some weights and will definitely start doing some lifting and chest exercises.
19 Aug
Ok. i lift 20+pounds for arms &chest. I do butterflies. Side lat raises,clean,press. Adding weights on ur back when doing push ups is a love &hate relationship lol-try that. Oh yea..ull be sore. These are what helped me. Ur welcome
19 Aug
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51