Exhausted after workouts

3 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 4:21pm
via iOS
Does anyone get exhausted after their workout? I've been doing them for a few months and am thinking I can only do them at night. Any tips?
24 Aug
I only eat about one meal a day. Well not even that really. Like i cant even eat a whole piece of pizza without getting full. And i just did a 20 min workout. Its the first one ive done in a while. And im wore out. But it may be cause im a smoker or i dont eat. Idk. I need tips too.
168 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 4:37pm
via iOS
Have you checked out your eating habits? 
I got exhausted sometimes but it's only if I've eaten wrong.
23 Aug
Because I'm allergic to so much I eat pretty healthy. My fitness pal does sometimes say that I eat to little on a 1400 cal a day diet though.
23 Aug
So maybe you should try eating more? Or maybe you are actually doing to much for your body to handle? :)
16 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 4:29am
via Android

I find its best to work out at night because you can recover with almost immediate sleep. Try eating 30-45 min before and 30-45 min after for recovery. Smoking doesn't have much to do with it. I was in tje best shape of my life while I was a smoker. But the most important thing is building up your endurance. If you're feeling like that after a workout then that means you're doing it right (:

29 Aug
Thanks guys. My doctor said I needed to drink some Gatorade because I drink to much water. Hard to incorporate something so sweet but worked well today. Worked out at 11am n am still fully awake!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51