Pregnancy workouts

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 28, 2013 2:00am
via Android

Does anyone know any workouts that are safe and effective to do while pregnant? I would really appreciate any suggestions :)

28 Aug
Eating workouts would be just fine..
28 Aug
Eating workouts? Haha sorry im not sure what that is..
17 Sep
Yoga for sure! Don't work yourself too hard and drink plenty of water.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 3:10am
via Android

Don't work out while pregnant. Just eat healthy balanced and walk, you really shouldn't exercise hardly 

28 Aug
I'm just not use to doing nothing, i use to workout before i got pregnant and i feel so tired and gross since i've stopped. Walking just doesnt seem like enough for me :/ haha i'll just have to hold out i guess. Thanks :)
29 Aug
Yoga is great while pregnant, the stretching really helps you feel good and more relaxed which is key to a happy healthy stress free pregnancy. There's no heavy lifting or jumping around which you should avoid. I just had a little boy 7 weeks ago. Keep up on your fluids if you make yourself sweat from the intensity of the workout. Lots of water and fat free milk!!!! Try and stay away from sodium, the less you swell the better you feel. Don't forget to pamper yourself :-) Good luck!!!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 3:17am
via Android

Yeah i understand that, not being able to exercise sucks. But do it for the babies sake

28 Aug
Yeah you're right, hopefully i wont be too unfit by the time i start exercising again! Haha thanks again :)
28 Aug
I wish you well, hopefully you dont feel yucky as much! Take care
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 3:33am
via Android

There is a personal trainer on YouTube *can't think of her name* but she has a fitness regimen for the whole 9months and results after she delivered

28 Aug
Oh thanks, i'll have a look and see if i can find her :)
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 4:14am
via Android

Lol I like that guys think you can't workout while pregnant...if u were before, you still can but keep your cardio to a min once you hit a certain month-you don't want to increase heart rate or blood pressure too high. yoga is great, avoid lifting and crunches. Stretch a lot but always listen to your body.

28 Aug
Thankyou!! I thought id be able to do something more than just walking :) i'll have a talk to my doctor the next time i see him anyway, and i might try yoga thanks :)
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 12:18am
via iOS
You can practice swimming, is the best to stimulate your baby. You can walk fast or do moderate bicycling too. 
To stimulate your baby for a better development you can do soft massages, apply a light, put him some relax music. And always a good diet with all specific recommendations.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51