Going the army

4 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 6:01am
via Android

Joining the army will this app help?

29 Aug
I'm n the army and I'm a female we I joined I could only do 2 push ups and a few sit ups lol OUT OF SHAPE was my name but now I can max my push ups and sit ups the army will help get your body into shape just keep working on your push ups and sit ups for the time being and you will add to your routine good luck
1 Post
Aug 29, 2013 6:47am
via iOS
I'm in the army, the fitness which you undertake as a solider is highly varied, you must remember to include aspects of cardio, muscular endurance, strength and conditioning,weight training, weighted runs 10kg+, boot runs and a whole load of other stuff it's not easy and requires 100% grit and determination, get on the army website and you'll find all sorts of useful and unique information for what it takes to survive in the forces, what you joining? Wish you the best of luck!
118 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 7:19am
via Android

Join the Marine Corps!

147 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 12:34pm
via iOS
I have been military for about 6 years now. To be honest, any type of fitness/exercise will help improve your performance. Doing something is better than doing nothing. But as previously mentioned, if you want to improve specific events or areas in your fitness that would be more military based. Look into army PT (running, rucking, muscle failure, combatives, practice PT tests, circuit training), cardio is key!! Make sure you get plenty of it. Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51