via Android

Body wise

30 Aug
Every girl is different.
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 4:29am
via iOS
Wow, that is a pretty general question! I hope you are not asking what body would win the favor of all women. You know how some men are into legs, others into butts, etc. Well, women are the same.

I guess you can't go wrong with being fit, with a healthy weight and generally able. Personally, I don't like men who look like they spend a lot of time working out, I prefer guys who look like they practice a sport. Soccer bodies are very pretty! But that's just me, and there are plenty of women who would disagree.

I guess the important thing is that you like what you see in the mirror and feel confident looking the way you do. There is no way you can please every woman, so just do what feels best to you.
30 Aug
Yeah thats right u cant please everyone but I want some thing that will make me stand out.
30 Aug
You most definitely already have something that makes you stand out to some women. But you will never have something that makes you stand out to all women. There is no such thing.
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 6:10am
via Android

Jesus lol

Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 6:20am
via Android

Possibly a man who isn't overly concerned with his appearance and spends more time with her than with his dumbells!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51