Ladies, help!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:15am
via Android

How do you curb the dreaded PMS cravings? These hormones are killing me!

30 Aug
Real chocolate has many benefits. It has a fair amount of minerals too. Go for the darkest ones with the highest cocoa (or cocao) content, not milk chocolate. It its the processing of the chocolate that ruins its nutritional benefits. You can even find dark chocolate bars with berries, nuts or coffee beans mixed in. Delicious!
04 Sep
Sliced banana on homemade wholemeal or rye bread drizzled with a little organic honey :)
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:49am
via Android

Yeah, its really terrible. Even after i ate my meal, i tend to eat more.. and also i crave for sweet food. What i do is CONTROL myself. Sorry,i dunt know.. not an expert.. hehe..

30 Aug
If I'm craving sweets, I go for something pickled instead.. it takes the urge to eat sweets away, at least for me :-) plus a pickle/ pickled pepper, etc. Has far less calories so its an added bonus to keep you focused away from the sweets.. anything pickled generally contains a high amount of sodium tho, so don't go overboard!! And always remember to stay hydrated!! Even when not eating pickles :-)
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 11:31am
via Android

You crave because you need it around that time! Just pay attention to WHAT you are eating...

30 Aug
I really crave for chocolates and pizza every time. Weird hormones. I try to drink lots of water hoping the cravings will go away but to no avail :(
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 11:49am
via Android

Yes choclate... really cant stop craving for it.. i tried eating fruitsalad, but in the end, sweet stuff is what i eat afterwards.. hehehe....

30 Aug
Yeah, sadly fruits dont work for me either.
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 1:17pm
via Android

Have chocolate dipped fruit...dark chocolate if you can. Or put a few chocolate chips in a whole grain pancake. It's okay to have sweets as long as you don't overdo it. I have a small piece of cheesecake or tres leche all the time because I crave them. There are ways.

30 Aug
O yeah, why didn't I think of that? :)))) thanks big time!!!
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 9:48pm
via Android

Don't completely avoid what you're craving  it'll just make the craving worse.  Try to find an alternative (something sweet,  try fruit,  etc).  If that doesn't work then have what you're craving but in moderation.  If you want chocolate,  have one piece of dark chocolate and put the rest of it out of sight so you don't keep eating. Drink more water to keep you full and find something to occupy yourself so you're not thinking about it. And most important,  that one little piece of chocolate or whatever it is you had is not going to ruin everywyouve worked for so far, so don't make yourself feel guilty cause then you'll just want more.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 12:57am
via iOS
Technically when humans crave sweet things, we are craving the sugars out ancestors found in fruits. So if you must have something sweet, your body is probably looking for that along with the other good stuff found in fruit but not so much desserts and candy.
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 1:09am
via iOS
What i do is buy the Special K chocolaty delight and eat it dry. A 3/4 cup is 120 calories. Half the serving is 60 calories!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 4, 2013 1:18am
via Android

I want gain weight aarti..

04 Sep
I am no expert with weight gain. I am sure someone else could help ya out.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51