How to keep a butt?

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 9:26pm
via Android

I want to tone my legs, but I don't want to lose my butt.. what are some good workouts to tone my legs but keep my butt. Maybe also make it plumper?

31 Aug
The only way I know of to make a butt plumper without making the rest of your body plump is plastic surgery.
160 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 9:39pm
via iOS
Why would you lose your butt? The only way I can imagine you losing your butt is if it has only fat and no muscle. But even at that, your butt muscles kind of gain some volume if you work out, which compensates for the lost fat, so your butt still shouldn't melt. I think people with small or unshapely butts are mostly people in bad shape who don't work out and sit on it too much, and that is why their butts are so lame.

My butt is pretty soft at the moment, and I totally don't want to lose it as it is one of my best features even though it is soft. But on the contrary, I expect it to get more defined from working out, not the opposite.

I think you should stop worrying. If anything, working out will make your butt firmer and more shapely. That can't be a bad thing, right?
31 Aug
Thank you!
40 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 7:46pm
via iOS
I have a 30 day squat challenge on my profile that 30 other people are doing with me. Join in. It will help you keep a nice toned bum
01 Sep
Sounds great! Thank you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51