C-section struggle

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 2:44pm
via Android

I've had two c-sections. Since I had my youngest in May 2010 I've lost 110 lbs. But I am having the hardest time losing this belly. I have tried all kinds of core workouts and haven't seen much results, some but not much. Any tips?

05 Sep
Ok so i know this is not a work out , and no i dont sell them, but if its just the flappy skin problem and overly jiggly try the IT WORKS wraps u do t lose weight but it does tighten up the skin i had a C section too and i had what i call the tummy apron my stomach hung down could not tighten it up those did amazingly
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 8:09pm
via iOS
Did your ab muscles separate? If they did you will have to do certain exercises to pull them back together.
02 Sep
I'm not sure. Both were a bikini cut
03 Sep
That's my prob also.everything looks great but my stomach is diff a separate thing its like two separate bodies lol I workout my whole body then I have to start again with my own I call my special stomach work out its fun seeing working out but it hardly ever get to cheat on my diet because of my stomach I'm scared that all the work will go to waist.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 6:06am
via iOS
I've had three csections and am struggling with the same thing! I hope one day my tummy will be tight and flat again!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51