Exercise advice

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 8:43am
via iOS
Hey ladies just wondering if anyone can help. I have some fatty bits that I am struggling to lose, they are the bits basically above my abs and below my boobs. They tend to be more noticeable when I have my bra on. I am really conscious of them when I where tight dresses or tops because you can really see where they come out. Please help
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 1:33am
via iOS
Mid section Drills
Drop and give me 20
Power up and down.

Do you have myfitnesspal? 
04 Sep
No I don't have a fitness pal
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 4:20am
via Android

You gotta burn more calories than you eat. That's the only way to lose fat. There are no exercises to burn fat off of specific places on your body they are all myth. Building muscle makes it so when you finally do burn some fat, it looks better. (plus muscle burns more calories so once you have some, losing weight can get easier)

Diet and exercise. Simple, yet so difficult.
Easy tips: avoid sugar. Avoid liquid calories (no mocha frappuccino! Just water, black coffee, no juice, no gatorade no liquid calories they are a WASTE)
GET MOVING. In addition to any workouts, Every little bit counts. Take a ten minute walk here and there, bring your phone or a book or just clear your mind. You build up healthy momentum and end up doing more and more. Good luck.

04 Sep

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51