Please Help !!!!

5 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 4:18am
via Android

Hello there , i am in need of information . I am in desperate need to lose weight and lead a healthy life style . Im not sure which types of food to stay away from and which ones i should eat more often . I would help alot if someone . . . Anyone could stir me in the correct direction . Please & thank you . Let the force be with you all

14 Sep
I've stuck to drinking only water and organic foods!! Good snacking food us walnuts and blue berries!!! Good luck to u!! :-)
22 Oct
Hey visit its a free website that will give you free menus and great food ideas! Its almost set up like this website , but it's totally free... you should try it. And Good Luck!!!
84 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 10:09pm
via Android

Stay away from fatty avoid milk too.... Eat small five a day...n try yoga

4 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 10:35pm
via Android

If you can find out your blood type, there are certain foods that blood types can't handle and certain foods that are good for you. so good luck to ya!

22 Oct
I heard about that. Does it really work????
1 Post
Oct 22, 2013 10:43pm
via Android

You can also eat 6 times instead of 3. Like if you're eating 2,000 calories, instead of dividing that into 3, make it 6! It will increase your metabolism

23 Oct
I like everything Patrick said, stick to that. ...
950 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 11:10pm
via Android

Basically try to eat whole real foods. That means avoid stuff that humans made, avoid stuff that comes in boxes with the word "healthy" all over it.

Vegetables, fruits, nuts (in smaller amounts), eggs, fish, chicken, some pork/beef, whole grains like brown rice, quinoa, oatmeal.

I use the calorie counting app myfitnesspal, there is also noom...try one of those, I think noom is a little more involved in helping you make better choices rather than just count the calories. Either way you will soon start to get an idea which foods leave you feeling better per calorie.

Don't be afraid of fat if you're eating whole real food. Like 30%.of your calories are supposed to come from fat, just not bad fats like processed hydrogenated trans killya fat you'll find in processed foods.

Avoid liquid calories like juice, but especially coffee mixed beverages (black is ok just not caramel machiatto) sports drinks, etc.
Stick with water.

That's it, pretty basic, really. Real food. Many smaller meals per day with lots of small snacks. Eat lots of veggies, one or two meals with some whole grains and meat/fish, snack on fruit and nuts and hard boiled eggs. Drink water.

Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51