Ladies only...it's about PMS

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 5:26pm
via iOS
I am regular but it's not as satisfying. I do eat healthy. I do drink plenty of water like 6 glasses, fruits and veggies.

In the year 2009, i was on birth control due to hormonal imbalance. When i was on the pill, no cramps, flow was light. I did gain about 10 Ibs.

In 2012, My gynecologist told me to stop the pill regimen during the summer. Since then, my cycle has been pretty good and regular.

I don't know what seems to be the matter? May be I have low iron? May be my hormones take time get used to functioning pill free?

I don't want to depend on laxatives because they tend to slow your body down when it comes to regularity.
Any thoughts?
I apologize for the scatology talk lol
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 6:58pm
via Android

Hey
So is your concern about being regular for your disgestive system? If so what has helped me is taking flaxseed but the actuak seeds I pour about a tablespoon a day over my food.  Dint taste bad hardly know it's there and it really helps. Give a try. U can find in fresh n easy or wholefoods good luck

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 7:00pm
via iOS
Thanks Jess.

My problem is having a satisfied poop. Some months it isn't an issue while other months its annoying like right now.

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 7:04pm
via Android

Try take notice in what your are eating during the times that u are slow. I have notice on me when I eat to I much carbs or meat and not enough water. So I increase my water intake and reduce my meat to balance out my disgestion.  But overall the flaxseed really helps I also take in chia seeds its full of minerals and vitamins. Its a natural.

16 Sep
Great. Thanks
16 Sep
I eat more veggies then non veg. I do eat chicken but only during the day.
17 Sep
A morning smoothie that will help you to go and give you energy. Blend Whatever liquid you want(i.e. Water,orange juice, milk) 3 Tbs flaxseed, 3Tbs. Chia, blueberries, almonds,papaya with seeds( the seeds is what will help regulate your digestive system) I usually will add agave nectar for sweetness. Blend it very very well. I also saw on tv where you dry the papaya seeds and put them in a pepper grinder and you add it to your food just like pepper. Hope that helps.
17 Sep
Thanks for the tip. All was well this morning lol I will keep your smoothie in mind :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51