Breastfeeding moms??

11 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 5:53am
via Android

Hi im trying to get rid of baby fat..just have 3 months left..any suggestions. Thanks.

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 2:55am
via iOS
If you haven't worked out in a while start walking. If your already pretty active start  running. Even if you start walking first eventually throw in some running exp. walk for five run for one, and as you get better you can add more running. It's the fastest way to lose weight all over and tone. & keep up with the breast feeding its really awesome for you and your baby. It also helps burn more calories :) for your diet just eat heathly proteins and fresh vegs an fruits. Lots of water.. You'll be back to your normal self in no time. Good luck hope this helped!
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 4:08am
via Android

Thank u Danielle :-) Im eating a donut as i write lol..i get so hungry while breastfeeding..i know i should not eat that..Im new to this app. So i look forward to working out. Thanks for ur reply:)

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 4:12am
via iOS
I'm exclusively bf day and night.  Keeping up the energy to do a little workout is a heraclean task.  I walk my son to school am1/2 mile a day with some hills and then usually a stroller ride with the little one.  I'm constantly hungry and my goal is about building muscle with this app. The muscle tone will burn calories once it's built so I've heard. I've gained about 45 lbs. with this pregnancy and want to lose it slowly but surely.  Not worried about the quick weight loss but regaining the strength after birth. Hope this helps.
Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 4:20pm
via Android

It's normal to have fat post-pregnancy...breastfeeding it infant is a natural way to get rid of that fat gradually...n discourse breast-milk is very healthy for the baby.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 9:17pm
via iOS
I wish that we're the case I've seemed to gain weight breastfeeding with both babies. But I'm still trying to be active. I think it might be water weight because I cut out all coffee even decaf , because baby spits up more if I do.  I think I'm retaining water, at least that's what I'm telling myself! I know b'feeding will help, but I'm still waiting. Babies 3 months, can't wait until his feedings are more spread out and sleeps more through the night.  I think the sleep deprivation also keeps the weight on.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 9:26pm
via Android

Yes..The sleep deprivation is a huge factor for not losing weight .I was losing weight the first month but then stopped. Breastfeeding gets me soo hungry and we have to eat an extra 500 calories. So losing weight is a challenge.   My baby wakes up three times at night.  And shes almost 7 months.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 9:33pm
via iOS
We're feeding at 12:00 4:30 and 6:30 at night and morning. I was so happy to grt 4 hours finally this week.  I'm trying to squeeze a workout in here and there. It took me four years to lose the 45 lbs I gained with my first baby.  I don't feel so bloated this time though. My face seems a little thinner this time.  I think we shouldn't be too hard on ourselves. I'm embracing the curves for now. Plus my ab muscles are out of whack from carrying the baby. Still letting my body heal and fall back into place. Now, if I had a nanny & personal chef like some celebs then it would be game on! I'd love to have a personal yoga trainer as well. In my dreams! Sigh
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 9:44pm
via Android

Haha right! U have a positive mindset..I started walking n jogging again. Im gonna take it easy. Hopefully i lose some weight. Its all about motivation and being realistic. Its hard to keep up w urself when u have a baby that needs u constantly.  Props to u for losing the weight. :)

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 4:42am
via iOS
My little one just turned 8 months and I bf exclusively so I hear ya on everything...lack of sleep, hunger, extreme thirst, blah blah blah :) bottom line is to make time no matter what!!! Get your 20 or 30 minutes in and it will make you feel like a sexy woman again!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 7:13pm
via iOS
I completely backslided after Halloween! I had lost a few pounds up until then and then my 5 yr old brought home the Snickers, kit kat and Krunch bars. Which had my name written all over them! Then we got a helpful friend who started giving us tons of cookies and pastries leftover from a local bakery!  I need to get back on the program! I also completely miss coffee and decaf makes my LO throw up! I felt coffee helped kept my water weight down.  Wish me will power for the next few months.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51