What women like in guys?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 4:11am
via Android

What is the thing which women are interested in guys, like body, character, behaviour,funny, romantic, caring, or just a random person you fall in love being with and (working or studying) together

06 Oct
I would but I m lazy not met guy hq
09 Oct
Decent:-) Comedy:-) Romantic:-)
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 5:57am
via Android

Lol are you kidding?  There are like INFINITE different preferences... you can't just figure out what "women" want as if they are all the same!

Some women (just like some men) are shallow and only want a guy with money... Or six pack abs and a pretty face...

Others look for a deep personal connection to match their own quirky individual personality.

What do YOU want? Do you want somebody to mess around with and have fun without risking your heart yet? Or do you think you're ready...Do you want TRUE LOVE??

The best thing you can do is pursue the things you love and just be the kind of person you imagine being proud of.

Don't worry what women want, be yourself and find who YOU want to be, and find what YOU want.

To me,  that's the best way to being happy and finding someone who wants you for YOU.

06 Oct
I want to learn because I'm me from long time but now I think I should find a partner not wait until I get one. It might be too late
06 Oct
Hm how old are you I can't imagine you're too old. I see way too many worried about marrying "too late" so they get married while "in their prime" but to the wrong person and then they are miserable. There is no "right time" only the right person.
06 Oct
Amen. Lol
06 Oct
06 Oct
Dude you're still a baby relax.
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 6:42am
via Android

Of course if you want to meet people you have to try, you have to make an effort. You can't just "be yourself" and float through life expecting your one true love to tackle you when she sees you.

Join clubs that match your interests, cooking classes, fitness classes, library book clubs.

Im terrible at meeting people, I hate approaching random strangers in public cuz feel like a woman should be able to do normal things, like go to a coffee shop or go out dancing, without getting chatted up by every lonely guy who thinks she's out of the house cuz she wants his attention.

I solved my dilemma by paying to join an online dating site where I could feel comfortable approaching women for dates cuz THAT'S WHAT A DATING SITE IS FOR! I met my beautiful fiancee that way. It was worth it. Okcupid is a very popular site, maybe good for your age, that I believe is free (I haven't tried it though) There are many others. My mom uses "plenty of fish" and is happy with her experience so far (I never tried that one either lol)

Do you know meetup dot com? Its a great way to pursue things you're interested in while also having the benefit of maybe meeting someone. Its not necessarily only a dating thing though so keep that in mind and don't get all googly-eyed over any lady who shows up.

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 1:26am
via Android

Did you see my comment down there, Shinjanv? I'm gonna be checking up on you to find out when I get to say "I told you so"

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 1:59am
via Android

Hey personally as a women, I know we all have different preferences. I like a man who is confident and bold, yet not prideful. He has to be real. What turns me on? A sense of humor and little romantic things. Like flowers or just a text in the morning to say hello. I don't care what a guy looks like as

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 2:00am
via Android

Long as he takes care of himself. Good luck babe!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51