Ladies I need advice

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 9:02pm
via Android

Theres this chick girl I rrally like but it seems like I'm in the friend zone. So I'm not sure whether to withdraw from her and let it lower the feeling to distant yet old friend or ask her out to the dance next month.

Plz help me.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 10:19pm
via iOS
I think you should ask her out. It's not fair for you to wait and wonder.

All the best. 
Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 10:30pm
via Android

Dude it's easy to get out of the friend zone. .. I've done it a bunch of times..since she's now your" friend" You can get really close to her as a friend make her laugh etc and then ask her out.. works everytime

Image_thumb
102 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 10:35pm
via Android

Many women use the friend zone because they want to know you better. It's either the friend zone or brush you off because she doesn't care to know you. Embrace it and get to know her. Ask her out...

11 Oct
Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 11:29pm
via Android

My advice: use the friend zone to get to know her more. That's what us women do. But don't be permanently friend zoned. After a few weeks you must let her know how u feel. Make it romantic with some chocolate or card. Not flowers. We want chocolate.

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 12:21am
via Android

Well yes but she classifies me as a ”brother” I've gotten out of it yet I'm guess I'm still a bit scated. As well as i learned today she liked someone else. So should I wait or go for iy while I have a chance.

11 Oct
I gave her a heart felt card last,year for Valentines day. She somewhat rejected it. But I still like her. And she's a bit strange. So in that manner I mean so far she has gone through 5 boyfriends. So yea still thats how this goes
12 Oct
Don't worry w:-) about her classifying you as brother I do the same thing to the guy I like bc I'm not sure how he feels about me yet
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 12:24am
via Android

I feel like weak

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 1:09am
via Android

Dont feel weak. Plenty of fish in the sea. Step back and do you. May run across a lady 3xs better. Believe me she will notice. When you think shes not paying attention, shes paying attention.

11 Oct
Thanks dude.
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 1:24am
via Android

YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE. I'M GONNA ASK HER TO THE DANCE. IF I GET REJECTED OH WELL!!

o

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 2:41pm
via iOS
Dude you know better but if she likes another one right now its more likely you might get rejected. So i would wait if i were you. Good luck anyway.
Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 3:11am
via Android

Good Luck! ^_^ Hope she accepts

Image_thumb
278 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 5:42am
via Android

Regrets in life are the risks u didn't take,and for one thing is sure God puts people in our lives for a reason..either a lesson,or a blessing, but all he does is lead the horse to the water but cannot make it drink..ur every move is Gods work of art,take the paint brush and paint a picture. .are u confused yet? If u don't get it then u will never get her..,God bless:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51