For the girls out there

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 10:31pm
via Android

Hey, the thing is that I met a girl and I liked her , she was sitting with her friend when I approached she was pretty interested but she didn't give me her number until her best friend told her to do so , and when her best friend left her I felt that she was kinda lost , now the thing is I don't know if this thing would cause a problem later on , I feel like she can't take a step without her friend , the question is if this would cause a problem later on in a relationship?

26 Oct
She's shy. if she had to get a push from her friend and isn't as forthcoming then it just may effect the relationship later on
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 10:46pm
via Android

Maybe she doesn't date or is shy and she's nervous and she need someone to help her out. I don't think it would be a problem later on when she gets to know you.

13 Oct
And feels comfortable around you
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 11:04pm
via Android

I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself there, buddy.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 1:15am
via iOS
I don't know what kind of friend just leaves her friend  like that. It's nothing do with you. It's how she perceives herself. Last thing you'd want to do is be too forward.
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 2:43am
via iOS
I think she may be shy and may not be completely comfortable around you initially. If you give her some time I'm sure she'll open up, I'm the same way. Just don't be too forward or anything because that could drive her away depending on how far you go
Image_thumb
242 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 8:07am
via Android

If you have her number , chat with her very attentively and friendly and make her to feel that you care about her ,just for few days , later on she wont feel shy to talk with you ,

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 8:55am
via iOS
Thanks for the advice everyone this should help :)
Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Oct 16, 2013 10:55pm
via Android

Don't worry a lot of girls are like that. Its not that she's dependant on her friend its probably that she is shy like around guys or some she likes. Her friend was probably the lil need push 2 properly talk 2u. Its normal things should be fine

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 12:10am
via Android

Give her a little time and take it slow. Something definitely isn't right. She either is crushing a little or is just nervous or both. Either way give her some space to get it together and then go for it. Good luck bro

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 3:51am
via Android

All you ppl are whack for encouraging this bs.

Dude you gotta hang out with her more than ONCE before you start worrying about what will be a problem in your "relationship"

17 Oct
Shut yo ugly azz up! Telln us we wack for this nigguh slap yo self. We is helpn'em out n u juhs bein a azzhole for bein asked for advice. He prolly got more game than you anyway. Juhs sayin
17 Oct
Jk get trolled uce lol
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 3:49am
via iOS
Agreed. Fore seeing a relationship and questioning whether or not you will already encounter problems not even in a relationship should tell you right there. :) you look young don't get tied down :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51