6 pack?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
57 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 2:23am
via iOS
Yes i relize im a girl and all, but i seriously want a 6 pack and don't know how to.
ADIVCE PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14 Oct
For the girls a sicpack it takes a long time to get that unlike for the guys
14 Oct
14 Oct
It took one week of jogging and diet for me to get it,so its not so hard though
19 Oct
B4 you go to bed do 125 bicycles, 100 iron butterflys, and 50 mountain-climbers ... Getting a 6pack its worth the pain.
20 Oct
What are iron butterflys??
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 2:58pm
via Android

You have to get your bodyfat% low enough for your abs to Pop out best way is cardio clean eating and ab workouts

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 7:48pm
via Android

sit-ups, sit-ups, sit-ups!

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Oct 16, 2013 3:38am
via Android

No more lactose and hanging leg raises and plenty of core exercises

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 1:00am
via Android

Its the same as a situp but all you do differently is extend both your arms out to the side  while on your back, curl your legs and then you do a situp with your arms coming up to hug your legs . 

23 Oct
Ok thanks
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 2:38am
via Android

Try these Stretchy-Time for you body to get ready and Get Abs Fast! & 15 Min Core Booster AbsActivated Abs for a berfect abs

And optinal Absolutely Amazing Abs
By 2weeks you well see some thing by 1 and a half month you well have a nice smooth abs
Hope i helped you .

Image_thumb
103 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 6:12pm
via Android

I had the same problem!
Seriously, try to have a healthy lifestyle. Your MAIN workout has to be for your stomach, do 5 times the week a workout , like "Abs Attack" ...and do yoga after it!
One day in the week chill out and realxe, do what you want to do, on the other day go jogging or have a ride with your bike for 15-30minutes, bc it's important that you not only train your abs, you have also ttain your rest of the body, only then you'll see some stripes, and later some abs!

Good Luck! Never Stop and You'll get to yout goal!

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 30, 2013 1:52am
via Android

Its all 80% nutrition, 20% exercise....u need to be eating protein before and after workouts, high protein breakfast boosts metabolismI actually use natural vitamins and teas that burn fat, boost metabolism and burn calories just drinking it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51