All my mommiessss!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 9:51pm
via iOS
hey I want to know if any of you ladies that have had c-sections and know the struggle of toning the mid section?! That's my biggest struggle right now. I can't seem to beat the belly. Do any of you mommies have any advice !? Thankss
22 Oct
I have 3 kids. All natural births no c-section. What helped me get a flat tight stomach is cardio,planks &core exercises involving weights. It takes consistency
22 Oct
Thanks girl!!
01 Nov
Yeah, im in the same boat as Shana and I have 4 kids. Plenty of water, cardio,toning/sculpting etc.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 11:29pm
via Android

Yep that was my struggle a couple of months ago, I had a c-section 5years ago, and then on top of that gained weight horribly. But since I have lost weight, my hangover was driving me nuts, it's the most stubborn. But! There was a glimmer of hope I ran with...lol. I maintain a highfiber diet. Nuts, fruit, black beans, spinach, and plenty of water. I also incorporated weights to my cardio routine and have already seen major results...hang in there chick, it might take the longest to go, but it's not impossible:)

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 3:55am
via Android

Far out women are amazing good luck to you all of you

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 3:57am
via Android

Thanks Daniel, what sweet words of encouragement...

Me16_thumb
64 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 4:20am
via Android

I had a c section with both of my boys, I've always been a thick girl so may not be much help. I've been told to work on my cardio ...I'm hoping to lose at least 50 to 60 pounds. Right now I am eight weeks post preg:)

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 2:28pm
via Android

Hey Toni hw wz ur 3dayz juice detox....wz it gud?

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 5:33pm
via Android

I've had 1 csection  1 natural, main things that help are keeping fat down, so good diet and lots of cardio. Then rebuilding the core and abs so Pilates and yoga. That helped me. Good luck. If you are still having pain take it easy its prob just your body still healing. Csection  is major surgery

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51