Most effective way to bring out ABS

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 4:59pm
via Android

Fat percentage is 18, but I cant see some stripes on my tummy yet. They sometimes appear when they like to appear. Lol. If I am going to lose more.. I'll be soo soo skinny. What to do? Any suggestions?

#IwantABS

26 Oct
What type of training do u do on your abs
26 Oct
I see a stripe!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 5:24pm
via Android

Estella, i also want abs. To have that, i workout hard every single day. I also train MMA(mixed martial arts) so that helps me a lot and do squats(to have awesome butt) and crunches(to have fantastic abs). Also, i'm trying to eat as healthy as i can but i'm not on a strict diet so i afford myself as a prize a tiny piece of chocolate every two weeks for good work. I guess you already know what's good and what's not about food topic. Some tips i use: Do not eat late at night before sleep, breakfast is important so it has to be the biggest meal of the day so you could get proteins and energy which will keep you going through whole day. For lunch eat some good shit (vegies, little meat, salad and that stuff). As "dinner",make yourself shake with fruits and yogurt/milk and then go do workouts(you have them on this page, they are amazing), go run, do chrunces and after that drink protein shake. But remember, you have to try really really hard and it won't be easy but it'll definitely worth it. Idk about yours or others opinions about my advices, but it helped me. Good luck and keep up the good work. Hope i helped a little bit. :-)

27 Oct
Thanks for the tip! I do exactly what you said, I go to the gym 5 times a week (minimum of two hours) I train with a personal trainer three times a week, Strict on my diet.. take protein. But hardly see results :( I am losing hope sometimes.. coz I can hardly see them stripes often, mostly mornings only. Do you have the same experience?
27 Oct
The results won't come so quickly. Don't lose hope, and try harder. You need to gain mass by drinking protein shakes after every workout when your muscles are still working. I'm not there yet, so i have to lose some weight first, and after that i will start drinking protein shakes which will help me to have great abs. I can see on your pic that you are very thin and fit so try more often proteins. You will suceed. Go girl!;)
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 6:23pm
via Android

Google "fat percentage abs" and you'll get interesting results like this:

http://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24/body-fat-percentage-men-women/

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 7:21pm
via Android

Ok, I know exactly what you think and what you need! 1. Don't afraid to work out,you will never be to skinny or fat if you have right diet. Also,if you are satisfied with your current body shape,and you just wanna see your abs,here is the hint: when you have your abs workout,then add 3,4,5,10 reps day after day,progressive,all until you feel a tingling. After that rock some high cardio(5-10 mins). Do that every training and you will see results,soon ;)

27 Oct
10-15mins cardio? I do minimum of 45 mins on a spinning class or 30mins hiit. Or should I cut some cardio and focus more on abs exercises? What abs excercise can you recommend? Thanks a bunch!
27 Oct
Yes,abs + cardio must be your "abs workout"! So, after you done your abs exercise,then immediately hit 10-15 mins of high cardio! I said already you must do abs until you feel a tingling, and every training must be progressive! You must mix your abs workouts cause you have upper,lower,middle and side abs! Then try to focus more on abs,raise your intensity... If you wanna more tips you must tell me more details...!
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 8:38pm
via iOS
Hanging leg raises. My favorite exercise to build rock hard abs

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51