Weird question for y'all

4 posts | Original | Recent

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 2:50am

I've got a rather weird question for y'all. I've been working on toning and building my arms, but I can't get rid of this strange area of fat between my armpit and my arm. I'd look so much better without it and I can't seem to get rid of it? Suggestions? Similar problems?

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 3:14am
via Android

I'm having trouble exactly placing this area of fat but if it's where I'm thinking some medium weight inclined curls w/ dumbbells might help tighten your arms since it works the length of your bicep.. but if the fat is more towards the outer chest try slightly inclined dumbbell butterflies.. Best of luck! 

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 1:51pm
via Android

Thanks very much darling. I really appreciate your help. I will be sure to try this.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 1:42pm
via iOS
There are some yoga poses that will tighten you up in a jiffy. Also working on any type of yoga arm balance is great. (I'm really into yoga). haha. I was having the same problem until I started working on inversions and arm balances now my arms are more toned then ever. Check out FitQueenIrene on YouTube for some really great instruction videos and some ideas on what you can do:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51