Workouts for when your pregnant

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 3:02pm
via iOS
I recently found out i was pregnant. Does anyone know of any good workouts i could try?
08 Nov
Sister is a nurse and recomend walk, but check at the doctor's office before.
09 Nov
Yoga or any very low stress, controlled breathing exercises
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 2:08pm
via iOS
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 3:27am
via iOS
Thanks!
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 4:23am
via Android

Lindsey I spent a few hours on the internet doing research and then talked to an ob/gyn. After that I worked with my pregnant wife and I designed Fit Pregnancy. All exercises are safe as long as you are healthy. One thing the doctor was concerned about is when women are pregnant they can lose their balance more than normal. Always watch your balance and if possible use a spotter. Also Running is ok as long as you have been doing it before your pregnancy. Walking is suggested up until the day you deliver. My wife is dealing with gestational diabetes and we use this program along with walking to keep it in check.
I hope you have a wonderful experience and everyone is healthy throughout. 

10 Nov
Yer sry was going to mention that you are the one to create this awesome workout all props to u sir
10 Nov
Lol I'm using the app on android and sometimes it takes a long time to load I didn't even see your post till today... thank you I do appreciate it!!!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 8:32am
via Android

Depends on your current fitness level... i recommend keeping up with cardio workouts, and yoga

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51