Belly fat please help!!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 8, 2013 6:24pm
via Android

So what work outs does everyone use to get rid of belly fat.. i been working out for a while .. having a better diet and seen little results im trying to work on my belly more and i heard just working my abs arent the best. Please help

08 Nov
What types of food r u eating and protein in a day? I do free health evals online if u want a breakdown to help u.
08 Nov
Well uhm mornings eggs mushrooms and tortillas.. afternoons usually left overs like home made enchiladas chicken so on and dinner time im eating that and salad.. im drinking alot of tea and water
08 Nov
Try core the pirate way. It is for ladies.
09 Nov
Building muscle to burn the fat for me worked But just LOTS of cardio
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 6:36pm
via iOS
Check out my topic 'so you have belly and you want abs
08 Nov
What do u do for work?
08 Nov
I'm actually in college
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 8, 2013 6:48pm
via Android

Type in in the search bar slimmer or slim and then press one of the ones that come up 6-14 on the results.. Do one of these every day and it will sure get that belly slim and toned.. You will have to do this for at least a week to start getting results... Hope this helps

Image_thumb
93 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 7:36pm
via iOS
You can work out your abs everyday and not see results till you burn fat.  Burn fat with eating good and cardio.  Then do more ab work after you burn fat.  Look for results about once a month.  If you check day-to-day or week-to-week it'll seem like you're going nowhere.  Keep the big picture in mind-- there are no shortcuts.  Oh and have fun :)
Image_thumb
952 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 8:20pm
via Android

I ate clean and exercised for three months before I started using a calorie counting app and found out I was eating way too much brown rice and started getting results. Try myfitnesspal or noom... You just can't go wrong if you are honestly tracking calories and making sure you eat less than you burn in a day. That's what fat loss is, plain and simple. Whether you burn it in exercise or just don't eat in excess to begin with and burn it off by breathing...

Of course, it's important to eat well, you can't just fill your calories with junk...eat whole real foods that aren't processed or man made...eat mostly vegetables, some fruit, 1 or maybe 2 servings of whole grains/carbs per day (brown rice, quinoa, oatmeal), some lean meats, tuna (great protein just no mayo), eggs, nuts, the occasional red meat...avoid sugar.  Keep lots of healthy snacks on hand ready to eat (chopped veggies, a small serving of nuts, a small piece of fruit, hard boiled egg...)

You'll soon see where you need to make changes, you won't want to eat junk or drink too many liquid calories cuz they leave you unfulfilled and you have to go over your goal to "survive"

08 Nov
Oh yeah...good luck!
08 Nov
You don't have to follow this perfectly, especially if you are eating balanced and sticking to your goals w counting cals, the most important that i would say is the one to avoid is sugar,tho
08 Nov
Yeah:) couple months ago when i stopped drinking soda i noticed a big difference in my wieght i have lowered my eating to because i was earting alot more back than too... Its not to often when i splurge on my food
08 Nov
Omg YES soda and other liquid calories (can u say frapaccino?) are a HUGE one and a great place to start by making a big dent with in your weight with a "simple" lifestyle change. (I "cheat" with coke zero sometimes hehe)
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 8:34pm
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51